Coach with a potty mouth?

• Positive

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Negative

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Doesn't matter

Votes: 5 71.4%

• Total voters
When my brother was a mite (7-8 yrs old) he had a well known hockey coach who was a total tool. One time on the way onto the ice for the game he passed me and I said "kick their ass" and he stopped to yell at me about cussing.

This is the same guy who also called my parents to complain that my brother was cutting in line during the circle drills and trying to go more than the other kids. Circle drills are about the most boring drill in hockey and no one likes this, but this tool was calling to complain that my 7 year old brother was trying to get extra reps. My parents told him to go F himself basically. Only kid on that team to eventually earn a paycheck from the sport was my brother, not surprisingly.

When my brother was a mite (7-8 yrs old) he had a well known hockey coach who was a total tool. One time on the way onto the ice for the game he passed me and I said "kick their ass" and he stopped to yell at me about cussing.

This is the same guy who also called my parents to complain that my brother was cutting in line during the circle drills and trying to go more than the other kids. Circle drills are about the most boring drill in hockey and no one likes this, but this tool was calling to complain that my 7 year old brother was trying to get extra reps. My parents told him to go F himself basically. Only kid on that team to eventually earn a paycheck from the sport was my brother, not surprisingly.
Since when do Jews play hockey? 😁

• Haha
Reactions: lurkeraspect84
For me as an official----Meh, it just depends. If you're keeping it between us---I am cool with it. If you are yelling expletives from the dug out---meh, not good.

College I am very lienent...
obviously refs and own players are only allowed. i couldn't imagine swearing at other players.

Cal once cursed at a UL player saying "you're fVcking with the wrong guy" when some gave Bledsoe a hard foul.

Also got caught on camera calling Terrence Jones a selfish mf'er.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
ADVERTISEMENT