• Arizona

• Duke

• Kansas

• Kentucky

• N.Carolina

• N.C. State

• Other (See comments)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Anybody who doesn’t think Kansas is dirty AF is a complete idiot. Arizona/Miller were just sloppy and apparently don’t know how to play the game like their bigger brothers did

Any schmuck with no connections who thinks he definitively knows anything about a given school (other than Zona/Louisville/etc) is the idiot.

I've been prepared for a bomb to drop, but there's nothing to indicate that KU is dirtier than any other. I just assume the worst about all programs that get top recruits in today's landscape.

However, I've been pleasantly surprised with the hearsay to this point. Every piece of "insider" info I've come across lately indicates that KU's staff is relatively clean. Of course, it's all taken with a grain of salt and means little more than the crap spread by people like you.

It's not as if KU is routinely reeling in players that they shouldn't. They get a lot of 4s and lower end 5s and a major star every 3 years or so, with plenty of swings and misses. If Self were buying kids left and right, he probably wouldn't have to resort to transfers so often. And if there were shady dealings between the staff and Preston, that car wreck would've been swept under the rug in a blink.

It's not as if he's getting top talent to commit to Umass or Memphis. RollLaugh

Last edited:
Any schmuck with no connections who thinks he definitively knows anything about a given school (other than Zona/Louisville/etc) is the idiot.

I've been prepared for a bomb to drop, but there's nothing to indicate that KU is dirtier than any other. I just assume the worst about all programs that get top recruits in today's landscape.

However, I've been pleasantly surprised with the hearsay to this point. Every piece of "insider" info I've come across lately indicates that KU's staff is relatively clean. Of course, it's all taken with a grain of salt and means little more than the crap spread by people like you.

It's not as if KU is routinely reeling in players that they shouldn't. They get a lot of 4s and lower end 5s and a major star every 3 years or so, with plenty of swings and misses. If Self were buying kids left and right, he probably wouldn't have to resort to transfers so often. And if there were shady dealings between the staff and Preston, that car wreck would've been swept under the rug in a blink.

It's not as if he's getting top talent to commit to Umass or Memphis. RollLaugh

tenor.gif

Anybody who doesn’t think Kansas is dirty AF is a complete idiot. Arizona/Miller were just sloppy and apparently don’t know how to play the game like their bigger brothers did

Anyone else out there who thinks every program in the country is clean is an even bigger idiot.

Reactions: npreston
North Carolina should be replaced on the list with State. I get that some think it is cute but it basically renders the results illegitimate.

Reactions: uncfan in ky
North Carolina should be replaced on the list with State. I get that some think it is cute but it basically renders the results illegitimate.
Yeah, we are in big trouble with all those wins Dennis Smith accumulated. UNC cheats fans are by far the best Wal Mart fans!

Yeah, we are in big trouble with all those wins Dennis Smith accumulated. UNC cheats fans are by far the best Wal Mart fans!

Sean Miller coached there as well. Then the Valvano stuff. Being banned from the NCAAT. Your current coach was at Louisville with Pitino. Obviously Gottfried. Just saying it would make more sense for them to be there than UNC.

Sean Miller coached there as well. Then the Valvano stuff. Being banned from the NCAAT. Your current coach was at Louisville with Pitino. Obviously Gottfried. Just saying it would make more sense for them to be there than UNC.
Yeah, never mind the thirty plus years of institutionalized cheating.

Yeah, never mind the thirty plus years of institutionalized cheating.

I wasn't aware you guys did that. I knew you guys changed grades and hid drug tests to keep your guys eligible and all that but I think you are being hard on your team. We can add it to the list I suppose.

UNC appears 1 vote more-shady than UK as of this post. RollLaugh

And yet UNC only has a player mentioned for having a dinner AFTER he went pro. Glad UNC isn’t mentioned in their players getting paid... don’t you wish you could say the same?

ADVERTISEMENT