ADVERTISEMENT

Poll: So... who wins the Presidential election?

Who wins?

• Total voters
Lol I look forward to the explosive documents.

I still can't believe that people are incompetent enough to not make copies of important documents. It's 2020.
So the recordings and emails arent explosive enough for you.

We all do.
What I don't get is he said he package was already open and empty. This doesn't exactly jive with that unless there were multiple boxes that were labeled. I'd like an explanation as to why the box was opened, where it was found, and obviously what's in it.

What I don't get is he said he package was already open and empty. This doesn't exactly jive with that unless there were multiple boxes that were labeled. I'd like an explanation as to why the box was opened, where it was found, and obviously what's in it.
Again, Bobulinski's recordings and actual emails and his personal account is not enough for you?

I get this. I just don’t like when this translates to ‘politicians are bad so we need something different (businessmen).’

Businessment build careers around lining their pockets. They move up the corporate ladder by selling stuff and finding ways to squeeze more and more money out of consumers. That’s great. I love capitalism. But that doesn’t translate well to governing. It certainly doesn’t line them up to be less corrupt than politicians are perceived to be.

Very true. I just don’t think the idea of being a civil servant for the people ie a politician should be a career path that’s turning people into millionaires. But greed is as old as time so not like businessmen or lawyers or whatever would be immune to corruption.

I don’t even know what the solution is either. I mean you can’t solve human nature and greed is and always has been part of it.

ADVERTISEMENT