Politics and Religion

Discussion in 'College Football Soundoff' started by jantydog, Oct 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fishin-4-a-Livin

Fishin-4-a-Livin Well-Known Member
    Expand Collapse

Two counterpoints I would like to make in rebuttal.

1). He was not responding to my post about Hilary being a lying, cheating, nasty woman.

2). Hillary is a lying, cheating, nasty woman, this much I can tell you. A nasty, nasty woman! . You are voting for a person that is under CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION BY THE FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION. Seriously, think about that for a moment.

Laughing

I know..... I agree... It's craziness!

KittyKatKiller likes this.
  2. sabanist

sabanist Well-Known Member
    Expand Collapse

Sooner or later we will have a potus who abides by the constitution. Waging war all over the world without a congressional resolution is unconstitutional and illegal. I hope trump does but will not be holding my breath. If people want to stop seeing americans intervene all over the world then start electing candidates that are constitutionalists. Ron and Rand Paul was the closest we have come.

3. Cavgator

Cavgator Well-Known Member
    Expand Collapse

First, he didn't lie. That very statement is a lie.

Second, Iraqi Freedom and Enduring Freedom weren't scandals. He had the full support of Congress and the United Nations.

Fail.

Tens of millions died at the negligent hands of Roosevelt. You hold him accountable for that?

You mean Halliburton (Kellogg, Brown and Root, more specifically) made $1,700,000,000,000 on the war? What an idiot I was not to invest.

Again, you are so laughably wrong, as these were backed by the Congress and the American people.

Indeed. Your understanding of politics and war is amazingly naive.

Yeah, right...

I'll support her...right up until the time the evidence for her corruption, racketeering, and graft gets exposed by the FBI and Congress. Even Loretta won't save her then...

Of course, she'll blame the Vast Right-Wing Conspiracy. That's what she does. She'll never acknowledge that she brought it all upon herself...

GordonGecko and Fsuwarpath10 like this.
  4. Cavgator

Expand Collapse

His answer is straight out of Daily Kos and MoveOn.org...

5. mbd11

mbd11 Well-Known Member
    Expand Collapse

Hey, nobody has their finger on the pulse of the community like the barber (and Burger King, of course).

6. Cavgator

Expand Collapse

FIFY

What's worse to you? A corrupt criminal or a racist, sexist and nationalist xenophobe? Besides, if you don't believe Hillary has a strong racist, sexist and misandrist side to her, you are beyond delusional. She has a vicious streak a mile long and three miles deep...

For me, a criminally corrupt, pathologically lying opportunist is far worse. And I'm not voting for Trump, either...

1206 Cavgator, Nov 2, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 2, 2016
    GordonGecko likes this.
  7. Cavgator

Expand Collapse

Yup. The Daily Kos...

Thank you, Michael Moore...

"And if you do not KNOW they lied yet are still claiming it (which is what you just did), it make you a partisan hack."

This times a million, Sabanist. That canard has been so discredited that only the far, far fringes of the Left (The Nation and their Stalinist ilk) still believe it...

Tigs, I thought you were smarter than that. You've gone way too far off to the hard Left...

8. Fishin-4-a-Livin

Expand Collapse

So what are you feelings about some old pervert sticking a cigar up some young girls twat? A girl that works for him, looks up to and admires him.

And then the pervert and pervert's wife went out in public and tried to destroy this young girl and throw her away like a piece of trash.

How would you feel about that?

Is that cool?

You freakin libs are all the same. Shameful.

GordonGecko likes this.
  9. Cavgator

Expand Collapse

If this is even 1/100th true, she will be impeached and convicted if elected. Not even the Clintons could escape this...

Until I see this across the pages of the MSM, however, I remain skeptical, as this would reach every corner of the globe...

10. Cavgator

Expand Collapse

But they're all high school dropouts, Sabanist! Dontchaknow? If they had their AA, as FranklinVol has, why, they would be so much more enlightened, and vote for Hillary...

11. leatherhemet

leatherhemet Well-Known Member
    Expand Collapse

The remaining leftists still defending the indefensible Hillary Clinton have battered wife syndrome.

Amazing stuff.

12. tigity

tigity Well-Known Member
    Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

Hilarious I actually dont know what the Daily Kos is and have never actually visited moveon.org (I have heard of it of course). The answer came right off the top of my head it took 3 seconds. You guys are funny.

edited

1212 tigity, Nov 2, 2016
  13. Cavgator

Expand Collapse

Tigs, I luv ya man, but you couldn't be more mis-informed. I was at the Pentagon during that period (June 2001-Aug 2003) and deployed to Iraq. Our shop had access to everything. It was as legit as one could possibly have.

14. tigity

tigity Well-Known Member
    Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

Being serious now...

So they were all just wrong when they claimed we needed to invade Iraq because they had a mass supply of WMDs that we never found?

oops

15. kawhiLeonard

kawhiLeonard Well-Known Member
    Expand Collapse

You simple son-of-a-biotch...

[​IMG]

Pepe is aiming to the be first President on the Sexual Offenders Registry.

Grab them By The Pussy 2016

You Alt-Right Rednecks are used to touching young kin anyways...it's in your blood. Eyeroll

1215 kawhiLeonard, Nov 2, 2016
  16. Debou

Debou Well-Known Member
    Expand Collapse

None of which are true but since Hillary said it you believe it.

17. FranklinVols

FranklinVols Well-Known Member
    Expand Collapse

TOTES BRO! This election is over. YUGE landslide victory coming for my man Donny T. He's just the outside maverick straight shooter this country needs to make itself great again. We're going to all have better healthcare, better infrastructure, we're going to completely rebuild our military so it isn't a laughing stock anymore, and he's going to do all of this WHILE DRASTICALLY REDUCING OUR TAXES. He is just who this country needs, and I for one cannot wait..CANNOT WAIT until the land flows with milk and honey, and we spend more, but take in less tax revenue. USA! USA! USA! GET OUT OF HERE MEXICANS! YOU AIN'T TAKING OUR JOBS NO MORE!

18. FranklinVols

FranklinVols Well-Known Member
    Expand Collapse

You know he's sexist from his own words. From Trump's own words. You don't need anyone else but him to see that. Just Trump.

19. DawginSC

DawginSC Well-Known Member
    Expand Collapse

Trump is under investigation for fraud and racketeering in multiple states and at the federal level. And this is not just "under investigation"... as trial dates have been set (November 28th for the federal trial).

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/campaign-2016-donald-trump-trial-date-set-in-trump-university-lawsuit/

Trump is also under investigation for possible collusive activity with Russia relating to the hacking of Democrat e-mail by the FBI... though it's unlikely any charges will come of it. But... it's an INVESTIGATION!!!!

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/01/us/politics/fbi-russia-election-donald-trump.html

Clinton is under investigation for improper use of e-mail... but no charges have been brought.

Being investigated doesn't really mean anything. Clinton was investigated regarding Benghazi what... 8 times? 10? 11? The end result was... nothing. No charges, no wrong doing... nothing. Looking to see if something bad happened doesn't mean something bad happened. If it did Trump is guilty of colluding with Russia to hack e-mails. He didn't do it... but he WAS investigated. Why do you treat Clinton's investigation as a suggestion of guilt but not Trump's?

20. DawginSC

Expand Collapse

What do you mean it's not true?

Trump freaking said it and we saw the damn tape.

“Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything.”

Those are his freaking words. You don't have to trust someone else to know he's a misogynist... he told us himself.

21. Nate505

Nate505 Well-Known Member
    Expand Collapse

Something that happened in Paris is "Hillary's America."

Do you get how maps, countries, etc. work?

22. Cackdiesel

Cackdiesel Well-Known Member
    Expand Collapse

Why don't you fell the same way about the O'Keefe tapes?

23. DawginSC

Expand Collapse

If the crime is murder... the criminal is worse.

If the crime is improper e-mail use... the sexist, nationalist, racist xenophobe is worse (especially when the criminal has never been charged, let alone convicted and the xenophobe is currently on trial for committing mass fraud... which I find worse than using e-mail poorly).

But hey... if you believe e-mails are a big deal and defrauding thousands while insulting women, blacks, hispanics, handicapped, muslims and homosexuals is not a biggie... that's your call.

selkies ftw and FranklinVols like this.
  24. DawginSC

Expand Collapse

Because the O'Keefe tapes are heavily edited pieces of garbage that always show (when unedited footage is released) that O'keefe's targets never did anything wrong.

The Trump tape is not edited, and Trump has admitted that the words on the tape were his (though he claims it was just "locker room talk").

Seriously... you really want to defend Trump on this?

25. Cavgator

Expand Collapse

My shop was assigned to track ChemBio stockpiles. We knew who made them. We knew where they were made. We knew where they were stored.

Bush was sooooooo rash in going to war that he spent 18 months working to get a resolution with the UN before taking action. That was plenty of time for Saddam to ship the ChemBio stockpiles to Syria (much of it has been found), completely dismantle the production facilities, and try to hide the scientists. We found several of them, to include Dr. Rihad Taha al-Azawi ("Dr. Germ"), the head of iraq's biological weapons program, and former Defense Minister Chemical Ali, who oversaw their chemical program.

It wasn't made up. We had corroborated intelligence from British MI-6, our own CIA, the French DGSE, and the Israeli Mossad. As much as ANYONE could discern it, we KNEW.

People died, but Bush did NOT lie in order to go to war, as FDR endlessly did prior to Pearl Harbor. As for the death toll of nearly 5,000, well, I have friends and former subordinates who lost their lives there. I visited the wives and children of a few. Dying in combat is indeed a tragedy, but approximately 4,500 soldiers:

* was a tough month in Vietnam

* was a tough fortnight on Heartbreak Ridge in Korea

* was a tough week on Okinawa

* Was a tough day on The Marne

* Was a tough hour at Cold Harbor and Antietam

* 2/3d of those was a tough 15 minutes at the World Trade Center. Understand the emotions of the times. We had enough appeasement of Islamic terrorists...

Tell me, which war was absolutely necessary?

26. Debou

Debou Well-Known Member
    Expand Collapse

That quote is a hypothetical . He said you can, he never said he did but by all means use what you can to make yourself feel better about that POS Hillary.

jeans15 likes this.
  27. Cavgator

Expand Collapse

Moral relativism at its finest. We're talking about severe breeches of National Security laws, racketeering, perpetual perjury, the works.

"Improper e-mail use?"

RollLaughRollLaughRollLaughRollLaughRollLaughRollLaughRollLaugh

Criminal corruption, utter disregard for Federal laws, and perpetual lying about it is

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> being a racist, sexist and homophobe. You are hilarious...

"He could have killed me! But even worse, he...CALLED ME A NAME and MADE FUN OF ME!!!!!"

RollLaughRollLaugh

To think you would actively support a criminally corrupt pathological liar to lead our nation astonishes me to no end...

But the Wicked Witch of Little Rock will probably prevail. Prepare for the Impeachment proceedings when the FBI uncovers all the dirty deeds from this morally filthy scumbag...

GordonGecko likes this.
  28. DawginSC

Expand Collapse

"I don't even wait."

That's not hypothetical. That's him talking about what he DOES.

Hypothetical would be "I wouldn't even wait."

“Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything.”

Trump currently has at least 13 women accusing him of groping them. He talked about walking into the changing rooms at his beauty contests to watch contestants with their clothes off because he could (some were as young as 15).

"I'll go backstage before a show, and everyone's getting dressed and ready and everything else... You know, no men are anywhere. And I'm allowed to go in because I'm the owner of the pageant. And therefore I'm inspecting it... Is everyone OK? You know, they're standing there with no clothes. And you see these incredible-looking women. And so I sort of get away with things like that."

Seriously... you want to argue this?

selkies ftw likes this.
  29. DawginSC

Expand Collapse

Okay... give me the list of the crimes Hillary Clinton has been convicted of.

In fact... give me the list of crimes she's stood trial for.

Since she's a criminal... it shouldn't take you long.

selkies ftw likes this.
  30. Cavgator

Expand Collapse

The day is young, and eventually, she won't have high-powered political colleagues to provide cover for her. Everyone with eyes knows she's as dirty as a well digger...

31. Cackdiesel

Cackdiesel Well-Known Member
    Expand Collapse

I wasn't defending Trump. I don't agree with the bolded part though.

32. Fishin-4-a-Livin

Expand Collapse

You guys and the Russians, funny stuff.

Hey, the 1980s called, they want their foreign policy back....

Yall are so hard to nail down on any issue. Like squishy jello or something.

So are the Russians good or bad now?

So confusing...Laughing

[​IMG]

33. Fishin-4-a-Livin

Expand Collapse

I'm gonna grab you by your pussy.

34. DawginSC

Expand Collapse

So... she's never been charged with a crime, let alone convicted.

Trump has been charged with Fraud, Racketeering, Rape, Racial Housing Discrimination, Tenant Intimidation and hiring illegal workers (for which he was found guilty) and gone to court or is set to go to court for all of them.

Sometimes you just have to shake your head at people.

35. GordonGecko

GordonGecko Well-Known Member
    Expand Collapse

This massive FBI records release is INCREDIBLE.

https://vault.fbi.gov/

I read the part on Vincent Foster's death. Large portions were blacked out, but one piece wasn't. Two bullets were shot from TWO Different Guns! No exit wound although their was gun residue on one of his hands.

Now, who shoots himself in the mouth during a suicide with two different guns? One gun probably was put in his hand and someone held his hand while shooting it. Why no exit wound? Crazy!

36. leatherhemet

leatherhemet Well-Known Member
    Expand Collapse

Enjoy your next wife beating....by a woman.

37. DawginSC

Expand Collapse

Well, nothing illegal or breaking any rules.

I understand people think abortion is wrong... but there ended up being nothing in the full transcripts to incriminate anyone with his planned parenthood probe. Same was true for the ACORN stuff. His people tended to ask crazy hypotheticals and get laughing responses back and present them as what the people were seriously saying they were doing.

He's cost many people their jobs through his videos. But he's proven nothing illegal happened at any of his targeted organizations. That's why nobody has reported the latest one... because his videos always proved to be false and news organizations aretired of having to give retractions for false reporting based off of his "evidence".

38. kawhiLeonard

kawhiLeonard Well-Known Member
    Expand Collapse

[​IMG]

TRUMP UNIVERSITY FRAUD TRIAL BEGINS NOVEMBER 28th

39. Debou

Debou Well-Known Member
    Expand Collapse

Yes I do. He was talking about kissing at that point. The hypothetical part is about grabbing their pussy.

Also, if you don't think Hillary paid those women to accuse him like she paid people to cause riots at his rallies or dress up like Donald Duck the you need to get your head out of the sand.

jeans15 likes this.
  40. tigity

tigity Well-Known Member
    Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

What happened to WMDs.? Did they not exist? Were they moved destroyed vanished? Not much in the way of proof of their existence was ever found.
    5000 lives are far to many to lose on false assumptions or lies or bad intel
    Never said a thing about WW2. Not sure what your point is other than displaying partisanism.
    Estimates how the Iraqi lives lost range from 150,000 to over a million.That matters also.
    1.7 Trillion
    It was either a scam or gross negligence that lead us there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.