ADVERTISEMENT

Plot hole in 2020-21 College Basketball

There are some high school leagues where they now don't do jump-ball at the start of the game as want to limit close contact. But from there on it's a free for all. Pathetic!!!
Yep I think I hears KY is doing it. What a joke.

It's like Boston University administrators mandating their players, as well as the visiting team, to wear a mask at all times on the court, even if the mask isn't worn properly. Remarkably pointless. It's done for optics; it gives the appearance that a school is taking the virus seriously. Even though the actions say another thing.

Eq_hFoLXEAABJyI

Trying to hide greed with optics. I’m not exactly on the covid doomsday list like some, but it’s still pretty clear they are sacrificing the safety of everyone involved to make $$$.

Especially when a kid like Keyonte johnson at Florida collapses on the court and has his career derailed, and last I checked they weren’t even really sure if him having covid previously played a part in that or not, with some people having prolonged problems with their heart after testing positive. I’m not trying to push the narrative that covid did play a part in what happened, but I don’t think the medical experts involved are 100% sure it didn’t. Or maybe they have ruled it out and I am behind. Regardless it would raise some red flags for me personally if I had a kid playing or something.

If my draft spot was intact, no way I’m not opting out and waiting on my nba paycheck.

ADVERTISEMENT