ADVERTISEMENT

Please STOP reporting everything....

1epmgh.jpg

I laffed.

Reactions: KisteK
i have reported one poster one time, and honestly the mod(s) should have never allowed it to get to the point i had to report him

You are just wasting your time and our time. Enough of the whining and tattling. We are all adults here even though very, very few of us act like it. Also, stop being offended by everything. It's a college basketball internet message board for crying out loud, not a Sunday sermon. It is time for America's balls to drop again. We are pretty lenient around here but if it gets too out of hand or someone goes way over the top we will take care of it.
ArtieLange.jpg

I get to control the entire conversation and it's too hard...

ArtieLange.jpg

Not been on here in a while and I find that the SJW is alive and well here. Sad. Safe spaces, coloring books, and playdoh.

Pretty sure I reported RayFoyeCombo back in the day. There wasn't a button back then though.

a few of us have admitted to reporting at least one person, at least one time

we are all waiting for the others that have reported at least one person, at least one time to come forth

you counter unpalatable ideas with argument and counterargument. Not by throwing a fit and reporting, ignoring, getting someone banned, or calling names and pigeon holing people.
That's always been the American way.

Last edited:
a few of us have admitted to reporting at least one person, at least one time

we are all waiting for the others that have reported at least one person, at least one time to come forth
I honestly never knew it was an option...

You are just wasting your time and our time. Enough of the whining and tattling. We are all adults here even though very, very few of us act like it. Also, stop being offended by everything. It's a college basketball internet message board for crying out loud, not a Sunday sermon. It is time for America's balls to drop again. We are pretty lenient around here but if it gets too out of hand or someone goes way over the top we will take care of it.
Reported.

Reactions: IUfanBorden
OP definitely needs to have a "Most Frequently Reported" power rankings thread where we can see where we stand

Reactions: KisteK
GREAT post. This board has a lot to learn

Lol. Who the heck is reporting? It’s a freaking message board for crying out loud. If you don’t have thick skin, then I guess a message board isn’t for you.

Reactions: Kevin Bryan
ADVERTISEMENT