ADVERTISEMENT

Please STOP reporting everything....

This board has gone soft.

Just to keep it real, most of these dudes cause me to go limp, too.

They just need a safe space. They're traumatized because of The Donald.

Who, in turn, needs a safe space from all those wretched thespians....

There is a greater than zero chance I've reported everyone ITT at least once before.

Nicki-Minaj.gif

Shocking.

I have reported myself 14 times, probably responsible for both sides.

Just by going off the ratio of my postings
Baked:Sober

I'm sure I have you beat.

10/10 thread if I ever saw one.

The real problem is when a few mods here respond to their cries. lol I hope Ive gotten reported over the years.

If I had to guess two, the UL19 whatever guy and Mark Gastuhhoe.
This clown is back with a new handle? I guess he can't take a hint. How sad. How many times have you been banned from this board?

Just like reporting is for softies, why also do people want other people banned? I've never ignored anyone but if someone truly bothers you isn't that a legit option? Seems better than crying.

Reactions: KisteK
Right on queue. You can always tell the really sensitive ones when they come to the thread to try and make a snide/witty comment. And then their butt buddies come in to follow suit. lol

Classic Gastuhhoe and Handout.

Billy needs his Binky

I got a nice big thick binky for ya big boy. Winking

This clown is back with a new handle? I guess he can't take a hint. How sad. How many times have you been banned from this board?

I dont know, ask Denniden. He is one of those mods that caters to you crybabies. Actually I wanted to use the term, "pussies". But obviously a vagina is tougher than some of the "dudes" that post here, and we all know they can take a pounding.

I just want to know if I've been reported. Because I damn well better have been reported. Otherwise, I'm going Negan on the board.

Negan is one of the coolest villains in TV history. Same here, I'd love to know if I have been reported at any time on this board. Negan just doesn't give 2 f**ks let alone 1 f**k so going all Negan is something pretty damn extreme. For the love of god, anyone getting offended on the basketball board to the extent of reporting multiple times deserves to be banned themselves.

As for myself, I've never reported anyone either.

Reactions: jarms24

I dont know, ask Denniden. He is one of those mods that caters to you crybabies. Actually I wanted to use the term, "pussies". But obviously a vagina is tougher than some of the "dudes" that post here, and we all know they can take a pounding.
Is this a weiner reference?

Reactions: tw3301
You are just wasting your time and our time. Enough of the whining and tattling. We are all adults here even though very, very few of us act like it. Also, stop being offended by everything. It's a college basketball internet message board for crying out loud, not a Sunday sermon. It is time for America's balls to drop again. We are pretty lenient around here but if it gets too out of hand or someone goes way over the top we will take care of it.
Reported

Are you suggesting you have a thick penis and you want to give it to Q?

Reactions: KisteK and tw3301

"We don't believe you! You need more people!"

Alright guys, I will admit it. I think I have reported one or two people before. Its been a long time, and not been any of the regulars I don't think.

I say Kevin or Den should out any of them if they post ITT.

Thought the report option was for getting, well, reports; i.e. injuries, coaching changes, etc....

Or weather updates.

But now that I really know....Oh, yeah BBN. YOUR asses are toast.

ADVERTISEMENT