ADVERTISEMENT

Please STOP reporting everything....

Q, Like Kevin said earlier it is a handful of poster making most of the reports. I am pretty sure the posting style will help in figuring out who they are. I won't name any names though.

I will say that Kevin reported me once. LOL.

Pleeeeeze tell me Denn....lol get it

I would guess most of these reports were caused by the Election Poll thread. Some real softies in that one.

*puts thumb up*
*grins*
*nods head approvingly*

First poster that came to mind when you saw this thread???

I thought of Q and Bert. Both are pretty extreme in their views, outspoken, and apparently get their panties in a wad quite easily.

Chinese spammers (currently replaced by those complaining about not being able to post), and cry bag pussies. I bet the mods long for the days of just trolling and curse words.

*puts thumb up*
*grins*
*nods head approvingly*

I thought of Q and Bert. Both are pretty extreme in their views, outspoken, and apparently get their panties in a wad quite easily.

Hahaha. I was thinking Bert, too. What would be fantastic is if fedora wearing Crazy were one of them. He posts with wreckless abandon and then reports others. That would be great

Hahaha. I was thinking Bert, too. What would be fantastic is if fedora wearing Crazy were one of them. He posts with wreckless abandon and then reports others. That would be great

well I know for a fact there's a thread on CI where he and some others would post, they're mostly all olds with no sense of humor, and if they didn't agree with something you posted they'd report it. Know for a fact because a mod told several of us. I'd say he's a prime suspect.

well I know for a fact there's a thread on CI where he and some others would post, they're mostly all olds with no sense of humor, and if they didn't agree with something you posted they'd report it. Know for a fact because a mod told several of us. I'd say he's a prime suspect.
hahaha "olds."

Bwahahaha

Just pull of the band aid. Are we going to get the know the most reported and who reported the most?

My guess for most reported is Bert. Angry old Republican being reported by the sensitive sissy liberals. Of course... an easy argument could be made for the other way around. Tough to decide.

@Kevin Bryan So how much of an increase has reporting seen since this thread was created? My guess is reporting is up at least 90%.

ADVERTISEMENT