ADVERTISEMENT

Please STOP reporting everything....

Is OP the millennial for not working or those reporting? Sad part is both are old.

Yeah, KB, you've got to tell us which regulars are the biggest reporters. Come on now.

BTW, I have to say... a 16 month ban is crazy long. I wish I had been here for that... before I ignored SNU, all I saw were silly aggressive personal attacks, over and over... I wish I had seen what got Dat such a harsh ban-hammer!

I'm also interested that mods didn't just permaban... that's a wise choice... often moderators either go very short term (like a month ban) or they nuke someone. The longer ban is a tool that isn't used very often.

Reactions: KisteK
BTW, I have to say... a 16 month ban is crazy long. I wish I had been here for that... before I ignored SNU, all I saw were silly aggressive personal attacks, over and over... I wish I had seen what got Dat such a harsh ban-hammer!

I'm also interested that mods didn't just permaban... that's a wise choice... often moderators either go very short term (like a month ban) or they nuke someone. The longer ban is a tool that isn't used very often.
It wasn't my first ban. Or my 2nd. In fact, I think it was my 4th. :oops:
I said some things to hail. He's told you about it, though out of context, of course. I suspect he reported it.

The things snu gets away with saying to me are way worse.

It wasn't my first ban. Or my 2nd. In fact, I think it was my 4th. :oops:
I said some things to hail. He's told you about it, though out of context, of course. I suspect he reported it.

The things snu gets away with saying to me are way worse.
I feel like you have been FAR FAR FAR more bearable since you have been back this time. Still don't side with you on anything other than us being Duke fans. But let's not act like you were a victim.

That said, I also feel like I have been guilty of a ban or two.

I feel like you have been FAR FAR FAR more bearable since you have been back this time. Still don't side with you on anything other than us being Duke fans. But let's not act like you were a victim.

Well... thanks.

I've accepted the bans. I never did agree w/ all of them. It's all water under the bridge now.

Didn't know you'd also been banned.

Well... thanks.

I've accepted the bans. I never did agree w/ all of them. It's all water under the bridge now.

I have never been banned. Just accept that had I been, I feel like I deserved it.

Those damn conservative mods.

I was in my 11th month of a 16-month ban at about the time this thread was started and you posted this, at least in part b/c of others reporting me.
I think its chicken shit to report somebody. I believe Ive reported a mod to themselves as a joke, but if you cant handle someone on a message board?? Yikes. I don't think you should've been banned that long or maybe even at all. You say some pretty unpopular stuff imo, but it doesn't effect my day one way or the other. Everyone here, despite the hours we spend on here, has more important things that actually effect them in daily life. While we disagree with everything non basketball related--you do make a huge effort to explain yourself and opinion---even if I need a thesaurus to translate it.

Reactions: keith37 and Dattier

Well... thanks.

Nice to see the two of you getting along! On another note . . . what are your opinions about race relations in our country?

602.gif

Reactions: toonces11
Only people I ever want to report are moderators. Fascists destroyed my soccer thread.

I laugh every time I think of this thread. It needs to be pinned. The thread of voting on a new mod made me recall this. This mentality is what makes this board awesome, you bunch of knuckleheads. Love the loooonnnngggg leash!

I laugh every time I think of this thread. It needs to be pinned. The thread of voting on a new mod made me recall this. This mentality is what makes this board awesome, you bunch of knuckleheads. Love the loooonnnngggg leash!
Littering and..........reported

Reactions: KYtotheCore
ADVERTISEMENT