ADVERTISEMENT

Please STOP reporting everything....

Always liked ya, denniden, so if you are anything like a certain NBA moderator of Hoopla (who is a Trojan/LA fan), and lack control or power in the real world, feel free to ban me if you're ever looking for a power trip.

always happy to help.
Haha, I appreciate that. I have no power issues that I need to satisfy though.

Haha, I appreciate that. I have no power issues that I need to satisfy though.
Figured....wonder what it says for someone who does. Wish I made that up.

Anything ever changes for ya.......

Guessing you're shocked at the season ending injury by Kyrie? Like brown and tatum I'm thinking Lavert and Dinwiddie wont miss him.

Reactions: denniden
Figured....wonder what it says for someone who does. Wish I made that up.

Anything ever changes for ya.......

Guessing you're shocked at the season ending injury by Kyrie? Like brown and tatum I'm thinking Lavert and Dinwiddie wont miss him.
Not shocked at all. I would be more shocked if he went through a season healthy. This years version of the Celtics is much, much, much more enjoyable minus Irving. No surprise that they are a much better team and everyone seems to be enjoying the game again. Tatum and Brown won't say it, and I don't expect them to, but they are clearly better off without Kyrie around. Kemba has been a godsend to this franchise.

I would expect Dinwiddie to bolt after this year. As he should because he is a starting PG in the NBA and should get paid. The other obvious reason is that he is going to be the back up to Kyrie. While that usually means you will get a ton of playing time because Irving is perpetually injured, it doesn't mean the Nets would be willing to pay him what he is probably worth on the open market. I would love to see Spencer end up in Boston. I am a fan of his.

Not shocked at all. I would be more shocked if he went through a season healthy. This years version of the Celtics is much, much, much more enjoyable minus Irving. No surprise that they are a much better team and everyone seems to be enjoying the game again. Tatum and Brown won't say it, and I don't expect them to, but they are clearly better off without Kyrie around. Kemba has been a godsend to this franchise.

I would expect Dinwiddie to bolt after this year. As he should because he is a starting PG in the NBA and should get paid. The other obvious reason is that he is going to be the back up to Kyrie. While that usually means you will get a ton of playing time because Irving is perpetually injured, it doesn't mean the Nets would be willing to pay him what he is probably worth on the open market. I would love to see Spencer end up in Boston. I am a fan of his.
Seems most teams are saving for Summer of 2021 spending but maybe that helps Spencer. Perhaps a team who normally would not expect to play much in FA takes advantage of their not being enough suitors. If they didn't have a youngster like Garland I would want the Cavs to make a play. Still might.

He was reported by someone who still posts here
you-must-be-new-here-willy-wonka.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT