ADVERTISEMENT

Please Sign In If You’re Still Around

Random UK Fan

Dec 10, 2018
The board seems slow right now (likely due to the Corona19 going around/off-season). The board seems to be held together by the same 10-12 regulars, with multiple people just missing. The season is getting closer and I was wondering who’s still around or coming back but has maybe just been lurking.

OfqZ.gif

Last edited:
Everyone is still wondering where Gil is. He hasn't been heard from on this board for months.

I really haven't missed him but some sick fvcks evidently have.

Reactions: Random UK Fan
I’ve been around but mostly just lurking. I’ll probably be more active now that the season is starting.

Reactions: Random UK Fan
I peek in on occasion but stay away bc of poster like UL-1986 and a others that are just haters. Cant say anything they dont like without being attacked. I see the same names here as usual, Yep yall the ones that destroyed the board. Enjoy your ever narrowing clique.

I peek in on occasion but stay away bc of poster like UL-1986 and a others that are just haters. Cant say anything they dont like without being attacked. I see the same names here as usual, Yep yall the ones that destroyed the board. Enjoy your ever narrowing clique.
I’m very sorry to hear that. Maybe we need more people like you to balance it out.

• Sad
Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
With the current venom and outstanding lies, it gets harder and harder to follow these threads.

So, I am not going to be around a lot.

Even my friend, Borden, has sold out to pure venom. It makes it hard to follow threads where sense is left to pure hatred.

Life is too short for this shit.
But if everyone leaves, there won’t be any points of light . . . besides me. jumpingsmile

ADVERTISEMENT