ADVERTISEMENT

Player trade

cdbearde

Mar 9, 2017
What if you could trade a starting player from your team for another starting player from any team in your conference , who would you pick.

I will start with Boston for Pons. What about it @della you get a very athletic freshman that could have three more years left and he is playing good defense, I know he misses most of his layups. but he will get better in his years at UT.
What about it della, are you trading?

What if you could trade a starting player from your team for another starting player from any team in your conference , who would you pick.

I will start with Boston for Pons. What about it @della you get a very athletic freshman that could have three more years left and he is playing good defense, I know he misses most of his layups. but he will get better in his years at UT.
What about it della, are you trading?
Please come with Boston, della said no,
Hey rambling cdbeard why don't you settle down
Boston ain't my kinda town
He ain't no gold and he ain't no player like Ives
He's a blocking machine that Pons of Tennessee. 😉

• Haha
Reactions: HawksJ and cdbearde
Dre Davis for Sharpe from unc just based on need. Although hard to pass on hurt after what he did to us and Gray or huff would be nice choices as well as champaigne, but I really like sharpers game and no tellin what he would do playin 30mpg

Connor McCaffrey for Franz Wagner. We'd score 200 points per game

Edit: The more I think about this, if we did this trade, we would probably play like Grinnell against teams we couldn't defend (most B1G teams) and just give up easy layups if we don't force turnovers early in the possession. Basically what we already do, but on purpose to conserve energy

Last edited:
Connor McCaffrey for Franz Wagner. We'd score 200 points per game

Edit: The more I think about this, if we did this trade, we would probably play like Grinnell against teams we couldn't defend (most B1G teams) and just give up easy layups if we don't force turnovers early in the possession. Basically what we already do, but on purpose to conserve energy

HAa, you would have to give us 2 guys of our pick plus our pick of your two best recruits for Franz

Pretty sure the trades don’t have to make sense to the other team. If so everyone needs to edit.

I’ll throw Davis, Nickleberry, and 1 of 3 recruits for sharpe. El Ellis and Roosevelt wheeler are off limits till I see them play lol.

I'd gladly take Jose Alvarado from Georgia Tech, and part ways with Jeremy Roach for the season.

With Malik being out fml, I’ll settle for Josh Nickleberry for Wessler for UNC. Gives unc a shooter(allegedly), he does lead the state of North Carolina in points in HS iirc. Gives us a nice big who could walk in and start right now and play 30mpg.

I'll trade one of our shooting guards that can't shoot for someone else's shooting guard that can shoot.

tenor.gif

Sorry, thought I saw a ghost.

Reactions: jhmossy
Just wish either Isaiah Joe or Mason Jones didn't go pro.

Anyone not named Kofi/Ayo/Frazier for EJ Liddell.

Lol. Nope.
Lol. Really? You wouldn't trade Eli Brooks or Mike Smith for someone better? I can understand that Dickinson isn't the best big in the conference (let alone the country) and you'd want to keep him for fit, but those two guys are weaknesses.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT