ADVERTISEMENT

Player in the Biggest Rut?

Random UK Fan

Dec 10, 2018
There are a few out there. Who would you nominate?

rut.jpg

Nwora looks like he’s decided to pick up soccer. Dude just seems like he doesn’t wanna be there if his shot isn’t falling. It’s annoying and certainly lowering his draft stock. He has the ability to play great defense, but would rather pout and sulk. Idk what’s going on with that dude.

Brooks from the FT line (23 of his last 58)
Platek from 3 (20%)
Bacot from anywhere on the court
Any UNC player with 8 minutes or less left in a game and a lead.

Hagans will be fine. Unlike another player mentioned for another team, Hagans works his ass off on both ends of the court. His motor is off the charts.

That guy looked like a white Carsen Edwards against us LOL
That was definitely one of his season highlights. Not a shocker it came in Mackey:

Home stats/splits:
12.4 points per game
.495/.481/.833 shooting splits

Non-Home stats/splits:
5.4 points per game
.241/.224/.750 shooting splits

The most Jekyll-and-Hyde player I can remember at Purdue.

Reactions: jhmossy
Jarron Cumberland is the easy winner for the least improved award this year. Guy went from 18.8ppg on 38% 3FG% last year to 15ppg on 31% 3FG%.

And of course I drafted him in the first round of our draft here.

Jarron Cumberland is the easy winner for the least improved award this year. Guy went from 18.8ppg on 38% 3FG% last year to 15ppg on 31% 3FG%.

And of course I drafted him in the first round of our draft here.

Jon Teske really has a case especially when you look at conference only numbers.

Jon Teske really has a case especially when you look at conference only numbers.

at least Teske's stats have gone up for the most part from last year to this year. Cumberland heading in reverse.

Either way, they can both be on the first team all backslide team.

Whole team but Derek Culver's last three games are gross:

6/23 from the floor, 1/4 from the free throw line, 13 points, 17 rebounds, 4 assists, 10 turnovers (!)

ADVERTISEMENT