ADVERTISEMENT

Place to put my Nonsense Thread.

fall-sleepy.gif

So shame on Biden for visiting Buffalo?

I don't mind this visit. Of course its just for PR and blame the right, but its not like the situations I am referring to. Like a President visiting a hurricane, tornado, etc... Have to shut down stuff for hours while people are still missing or workers have to switch from helping to working the presidential detail.

I don't mind this visit. Of course its just for PR and blame the right, but its not like the situations I am referring to. Like a President visiting a hurricane, tornado, etc... Have to shut down stuff for hours while people are still missing or workers have to switch from helping to working the presidential detail.

We were discussing him (not) visiting Waukesha after the Christmas parade massacre when you said you liked him not visiting.

We were discussing him (not) visiting Waukesha after the Christmas parade massacre when you said you liked him not visiting.

Sorry I missed it. So you are praising Biden for visiting?

My post had nothing to do with Waukesha specifically. It specifically mentioned "active disaster sites". The day after Waukesha it wasn't an active disaster site. Buffalo isn't an active disaster site. It was a tragedy that now 90% of the work is done except the long burn legal process.

This isn't a president showing up to an area that was completely demolished tying up resources that could be doing something better. I understand it helps the areas for a boost of morale and shows support, and thats the only reason he is going to this.... since elections are coming up.

Proven accurate, wouldn't you say?

Because it didn't fit the narrative. He would have been there ten times over had the suspect been white and the victims were black. And I am not saying race played a role. I am saying that race would absolutely been the narrative if it were flipped.

Not the narrative of this particular case. The overall narrative that white supremacy is the greatest threat to the country. Like mentioned earlier, Joetato was quick to visit a POS rapist who was rightfully shot by police because the narrative is a black victim of white supremacy. This did not fit that narrative. So he didn’t find the time between naps and changing his diapers to visit the victims.

Sorry I missed it. So you are praising Biden for visiting?

My post had nothing to do with Waukesha specifically. It specifically mentioned "active disaster sites". The day after Waukesha it wasn't an active disaster site. Buffalo isn't an active disaster site. It was a tragedy that now 90% of the work is done except the long burn legal process.

This isn't a president showing up to an area that was completely demolished tying up resources that could be doing something better. I understand it helps the areas for a boost of morale and shows support, and thats the only reason he is going to this.... since elections are coming up.

You’re aware that he didn’t visit Waukesha, right? He still hasn’t.

Last edited:
Yes. I'm not sure what you are arguing though. I don't think I have the view or beliefs on this you think I do.

ADVERTISEMENT