ADVERTISEMENT

Place to put my Nonsense Thread.

That’s just shorthand for me not liking his policy decisions and his pandering.
I mean, thats pretty broad. Usually a guy wouldnt know enough about him to really make that determination. Is it one or two things that always come into your mind when you think about not liking him?

I mean, thats pretty broad. Usually a guy wouldnt know enough about him to really make that determination. Is it one or two things that always come into your mind when you think about not liking him?

I went over this a few weeks ago. Listed his policy decisions I don’t like and all that.

I have a group text with former co-workers who are friends of mine and Republicans. They talk about him quite a bit. I tell them they’re dumb buttholes, they tell me I’m a soft homo.

Meanwhile at the border.

Every month under Biden has broken the previous month's record for illegal border crossings. Our answer? Make it easier for them. Shack them up in hotels across the country on our dime. Never mind we are supposedly having a surge of covid with the delta variant that is infecting the vaccinated and non vaccinated alike. I know they use percentages because they stand out better. So I don't know the actual numbers of these people crossing the border illegally who are covid positive. But I saw yesterday that it has increased by 900%. But Biden's administration is handling this pandemic so much better than the last one.

Meanwhile at the border.

Every month under Biden has broken the previous month's record for illegal border crossings. Our answer? Make it easier for them. Shack them up in hotels across the country on our dime. Never mind we are supposedly having a surge of covid with the delta variant that is infecting the vaccinated and non vaccinated alike. I know they use percentages because they stand out better. So I don't know the actual numbers of these people crossing the border illegally who are covid positive. But I saw yesterday that it has increased by 900%. But Biden's administration is handling this pandemic so much better than the last one.

Are they still raping the white women and stealing our tax money?

Reactions: UL_1986
Would Joe really run for a second term?

They can probably keep him alive until then.

Trump is an obese guy who eats fast food all day and has probably broken records for cholesterol levels. They saved him from dying when he got the Vid. Miracles happen.

dating-memes7.jpg

Why would thinking he is politically a shitbag be for any reasons that aren’t related to politics?
I cannot take anything serious from someone who thinks Biden is, "OK". He's now, or again, simply telling lies----"If you are vaccinated, you will not get COVID."... That is flat our a lie. If Trump had said this---JFC.

Biden is a dangerous person. And whats even more dangerous, is the positon he holds. Scary shit.

I wonder how those gender studies in Pakistan are going.

"After careful and thorough research, we have determined that there are two biological genders, male and female. Thanks for the $10 million, suckers!"

I wonder how those gender studies in Pakistan are going.

"After careful and thorough research, we have determined that there are two biological genders, male and female. Thanks for the $10 million, suckers!"
Gender studies lol. Maybe they should worry about showering, sewers, and food. Also, the music is fuggin terry town

Reactions: Kevin Bryan
Cons hate hard workers.
Dumb. To tell the truth, the under 35 age group of white people in general are useless when it comes to hard work. So I can acknowledge that Hispanics are going to be heavily depended on in this country. I just prefer DHS to know who is coming into our country and that they are doing it the right way. Not cutting in line in front of thousands of people who ARE doing it the right way. I like honest people. Which the majority of Hispanics are, they're just being shit on by the ones who aren't. "Cons" like legal immigration. Cons hate ILLEGAL immigration.

Dumb. To tell the truth, the under 35 age group of white people in general are useless when it comes to hard work. So I can acknowledge that Hispanics are going to be heavily depended on in this country. I just prefer DHS to know who is coming into our country and that they are doing it the right way. Not cutting in line in front of thousands of people who ARE doing it the right way. I like honest people. Which the majority of Hispanics are, they're just being shit on by the ones who aren't. "Cons" like legal immigration. Cons hate ILLEGAL immigration.
All I know is white people suck at roofing and putting in floors.

Reactions: brooky03
I cannot take anything serious from someone who thinks Biden is, "OK". He's now, or again, simply telling lies----"If you are vaccinated, you will not get COVID."... That is flat our a lie. If Trump had said this---JFC.

Biden is a dangerous person. And whats even more dangerous, is the positon he holds. Scary shit.

Yawn

Yeah, gonna disagree with you on that age thing. The kids we are hiring out of school are great workers and easy to manage.

Yeah, gonna disagree with you on that age thing. The kids we are hiring out of school are great workers and easy to manage.
I think we're talking about different things here. You deal with people who are educated on the field that they are seeking work for where I imagine the competition is at least moderately high. The particular hard work I am talking about is the construction and hospitality industries. Where there is a way to make a decent living if you work hard and climb the ladder. It's just not appealing to the stay at home twenty somethings who think they should start out at a higher wage than what those jobs typically start.

I guess I should have specified. There are different types of hard work, the discussion was based on the jobs the folks crossing the border would be doing.

Reactions: Kevin Bryan
What’s weird is I’m technically a millennial. (Born in ‘83) so I guess I’m a year younger than ya ghost. Didn’t see your edit.

ADVERTISEMENT