ADVERTISEMENT

Place to put my Nonsense Thread.

51c547d8ff281bb59976688815e844a4.gif

Damn, I didn't mean to send you to the hell of trying to find an video/gif/pic again. I find it near impossible.

My bad.
I can't find it, but if had of known that you could do something, I could have posted the link because that was what was coming up when I tried to post it, next time I will post the link and tag you. 😎

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Thats makes me more sad than anything. Getting old is a bitch, my dad is gettin there and hes just not as sharp as he used to be and it worries me but i guess its normal with age.

How bad has it become that we cant even get a candidate who wont embarrass the shit out of america, by appearing to be a dumbass buffoon. Which trump def qualifies, and father time gonna put biden there as well if hes not already.

POTUS: Job description; Must be able to speak in full sentences(biden), sound like an adult instead of an arrogant child(trump) and not embarrass the country anytime a microphone is hot.

Thats makes me more sad than anything. Getting old is a bitch, my dad is gettin there and hes just not as sharp as he used to be and it worries me but i guess its normal with age.

How bad has it become that we cant even get a candidate who wont embarrass the shit out of america, by appearing to be a dumbass buffoon. Which trump def qualifies, and father time gonna put biden there as well if hes not already.

POTUS: Job description; Must be able to speak in full sentences(biden), sound like an adult instead of an arrogant child(trump) and not embarrass the country anytime a microphone is hot.

If DeSantis ends up running, I’ll give that shitbag one thing to his credit; he speaks well. And what’s scary is that might be enough.

And the way he thinks and what he says and also what he does.

Good point, though
You know so much about the man. I'll take your word for it that he is a shitbag. Thank you for confirming your reason for believing that is political.

You know so much about the man. I'll take your word for it that he is a shitbag. Thank you for confirming your reason for believing that is political.

Why would thinking he is politically a shitbag be for any reasons that aren’t related to politics?

ADVERTISEMENT