ADVERTISEMENT

Place to put my Nonsense Thread.

There are more white people than Black people. That doesn’t mean they’re more responsible for the BLM messaging and events. It’s not a false ideology.

BLM wasn’t cooked up in a laboratory underneath the Washington Post by hippies.
I am not talking about the origins of BLM or who cooked it up. You brought them up. I said only a fraction of black people are offended. You are acting as if BLM as a movement is more than just a fraction of black people.

And that would be, what? What could CRT "teach", that most don't already know? We want racism gone, yet create a class to teach it? WTF?

It would teach a racial perspective many kids aren’t exposed to. It might empower them to become more understanding, more compassionate, more capable leaders. It teaches about racism. It doesn’t teach racism. Furthermore, it doesn’t teach racism against white people, like some like to believe. You don’t end racism by ignoring it.

No reason to be...Be you. I mean I have never seen you just go---'Yeah, thats some dumb shit.." You always, I mean always, create a reasoning/excuse, etc, etc....Well, that'snot what she really meant.

Yeah----it is . Its OK to find fault in things you support.

I called her a crazy lady and said she was asking for crazy shit. And you see that as me not finding faults. She was shooting for the moon, aka ‘anchoring.’ I call it like I see it.

I am not talking about the origins of BLM or who cooked it up. You brought them up. I said only a fraction of black people are offended. You are acting as if BLM as a movement is more than just a fraction of black people.

How small of a fraction is the question. It’s not a small fraction, imo. Obviously, you’ll never see 100% of any group all onboard with the same stuff. And anything less than 100% is a fraction.

So are we talking 1%, 10%, 40%?

tvv81o46kn871.jpg

How small of a fraction is the question. It’s not a small fraction, imo. Obviously, you’ll never see 100% of any group all onboard with the same stuff. And anything less than 100% is a fraction.

So are we talking 1%, 10%, 40%?
Well, I asked you.

You asked me what the fraction of Black BLM supporters is?

I don’t know. A bunch
I am not sure of your wording here. I asked what fraction of black people took part in the BLM protests. Is this your answer?

I am not sure of your wording here. I asked what fraction of black people took part in the BLM protests. Is this your answer?

What percentage of all US Black people took part in the protests in person? Probably a small percentage. Most people don’t protest.

What percentage of all US Black people support racial equality and at least agree with the premise of BLM? A large percentage.

What percentage of all US Black people took part in the protests in person?
Now we're busting up a narrative. You used the BLM protests as an example that it was more than just a fraction of black people who are offended. I stand by my statement that it is mostly white liberals pretending to be offended on the behalf of black people. And that it is racist.

Now we're busting up a narrative. You used the BLM protests as an example that it was more than just a fraction of black people who are offended. I stand by my statement that it is mostly white liberals pretending to be offended on the behalf of black people. And that it is racist.

But BLM is predominately a Black movement by and for Black people...

But BLM is predominately a Black movement by and for Black people...
Lol at the "for black people". What has to happen for you to realize that the movement is nothing but a money grab for the organizers? Is there a single thing that they have done for the black community that you can point to that would show that they are for black people?

I do love your dedication to end racism. One capital b at a time.

Lol at the "for black people". What has to happen for you to realize that the movement is nothing but a money grab for the organizers? Is there a single thing that they have done for the black community that you can point to that would show that they are for black people?

I do love your dedication to end racism. One capital b at a time.

Hmm, we disagree.

White people showed out in greater numbers, though.

Ethnicity_Distribution.jpg
I wonder if Brooky will ever acknowledge (to himself) that having to explain away liberal missteps is f*cking exhausting. I dont know when it will happen, but I would love to see him look back at all the rope he gave progressive ideas and how it slowly squeezed the life outta him.

If somebody told me puppies matter, I wouldn’t then feel like they’re saying humans don’t matter. And I’m on record here as hating puppies.

Which kids get to play victim and which ones don’t? I see a lot of comments on here about the pussification of America and victim culture. Does that only cut one way?
Im jist saying from the mind of a kid. Again watch the video, he clearly explains why the situation made him feel the way he did.

Touche on the pussification of america tho 😂

No reason to be...Be you. I mean I have never seen you just go---'Yeah, thats some dumb shit.." You always, I mean always, create a reasoning/excuse, etc, etc....Well, that'snot what she really meant.

Yeah----it is . Its OK to find fault in things you support.
Hell i flat out asked him what a dem would hve to do for him to admit dam thats dumb as shit, but havent got a response yet.

edit: he responded to you before i got to it about anchoring or whatever that means. Still half ass defended it as a negotiation tactic while Also calling it crazy tho 😂

Last edited:
There are more white people in America, as I said.
Black people represent 13% of the American population. Only NY (in those graphs) is the representation proportional to the (American) populace. And I imagine that the percentage of black people is higher than 13% in those cities.

I wonder if Brooky will ever acknowledge (to himself) that having to explain away liberal missteps is f*cking exhausting. I dont know when it will happen, but I would love to see him look back at all the rope he gave progressive ideas and how it slowly squeezed the life outta him.

So far so good.

Black people represent 13% of the American population. Only NY (in those graphs) is the representation proportional to the (American) populace. And I imagine that the percentage of black people is higher than 13% in those cities.

Black people accounted for 21% of the BLM protestors across America. 8% identified as mixed race, so probably something like 25% were at least partially Black. White people made up 54%. So, BLM protests saw a larger percentage of Black participants than their percentage of the general population and a smaller percentage of honkies.

Black people accounted for 21% of the BLM protestors across America. 8% identified as mixed race, so probably something like 25% were at least partially Black. White people made up 54%. So, BLM protests saw a larger percentage of Black participants than their percentage of the general population and a smaller percentage of honkies.
U got pie charts? If not gtfo with the fake news 😂

I called her a crazy lady and said she was asking for crazy shit. And you see that as me not finding faults. She was shooting for the moon, aka ‘anchoring.’ I call it like I see it.
Riiiiiight. "call it like you see it"----Sure there buddy,. You excused her racism by labeling her actions as anchoring.... 🤣 ...Man you are the poster child for democrats. If your dudes do it---well, there's a reason. If a republican does it, well....We know how that goes.

Here's a newsflash for ya, brother---She is straight out racist. She wasn't anchoring. She was being who she is----a ****ing racist. But I get it----to folk like you, no chance a person who is not white , could possibly be racist. Especially that of a black person...

Reactions: Villian07
Riiiiiight. "call it like you see it"----Sure there buddy,. You excused her racism by labeling her actions as anchoring.... 🤣 ...Man you are the poster child for democrats. If your dudes do it---well, there's a reason. If a republican does it, well....We know how that goes.

Here's a newsflash for ya, brother---She is straight out racist. She wasn't anchoring. She was being who she is----a ****ing racist. But I get it----to folk like you, no chance a person who is not white , could possibly be racist. Especially that of a black person...

Okay

Call it like I see it, bro...You excused her racism . I get it. Its what works for you. Its what feeds your agenda. Without it, you have no cause/argument. She's one of the most racist folk on the planet. But leave it to a dude like you to excuse her actions as a negotiating tactic... 🤣 🤣

There are more white people than Black people. That doesn’t mean they’re more responsible for the BLM messaging and events. It’s not a false ideology.

BLM wasn’t cooked up in a laboratory underneath the Washington Post by hippies.
Why did you capitalize black and not white? Racist.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
It would teach a racial perspective many kids aren’t exposed to. It might empower them to become more understanding, more compassionate, more capable leaders. It teaches about racism. It doesn’t teach racism. Furthermore, it doesn’t teach racism against white people, like some like to believe. You don’t end racism by ignoring it.
Agree...You also don't end it by advertising it either. Which is exactly what CRT does.

Also, exactly what racial perspective is it, that many kids have not been exposed to?

Why did you capitalize black and not white? Racist.
That is probably the stupidest of a long list of stupid things that the frauds have done to "end racism". That's how dumb they think we are and anyone who goes with it just shows how right they are.

Reactions: Kevin Bryan
I’m a self-loathing whitey. All that white guilt and whatnot
Curious, Brooky...If there were a line of 100 white people., and a line with 100 black people---Which line in your opinion what produce the most racist people?

Now, do the same thing, yet the people in the lines are kids.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT