ADVERTISEMENT

Place to put my Nonsense Thread.

But BLM is intended to promote equality? 😆

Let me just leave this right here, from the founder of BLM Louisville:

1. White people, if you don’t have any descendants, will your property to a black or brown family. Preferably one that lives in generational poverty.

2. White people, if you’re inheriting property you intend to sell upon acceptance, give it to a black or brown family. You’re bound to make that money in some other white privileged way.

3. If you are a developer or realty owner of multi-family housing, build a sustainable complex in a black or brown blighted neighborhood and let black and brown people live in it for free.

4. White people, if you can afford to downsize, give up the home you own to a black or brown family. Preferably a family from generational poverty.

5. White people, if any of the people you intend to leave your property to are racists assholes, change the will, and will your property to a black or brown family. Preferably a family from generational poverty.

6. White people, re-budget your monthly so you can donate to black funds for land purchasing.

7. White people, especially white women (because this is yaw specialty — Nosey Jenny and Meddling Kathy), get a racist fired. Yaw know what the **** they be saying. You are complicit when you ignore them. Get your boss fired cause they racist too.

8. Backing up No. 7, this should be easy but all those sheetless Klan, Nazi’s and Other lil’ dick-white men will all be returning to work. Get they ass fired. Call the police even: they look suspicious.

9. OK, backing up No. 8, if any white person at your work, or as you enter in spaces and you overhear a white person praising the actions from yesterday, first, get a pic. Get their name and more info. Hell, find out where they work — Get Them Fired. But certainly address them, and, if you need to, you got hands: use them.

10. Commit to two things: Fighting white supremacy where and how you can (this doesn’t mean taking up knitting, unless you’re making scarves for black and brown kids in need), and funding black and brown people and their work.

#RunUsOurLand #Reparations #YouGonLearnToday #RunUsOurMoney •

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
A theory promoted by activists isn't propaganda? Of course! How did I not see that?! We should go ahead and implement this activist framework, totally not propaganda, nationwide. I can't understand why there would be any pushback at all. Super legit.

Correct. Activism and propaganda don’t go hand in hand.

If somebody told me puppies matter, I wouldn’t then feel like they’re saying humans don’t matter. And I’m on record here as hating puppies.

Which kids get to play victim and which ones don’t? I see a lot of comments on here about the pussification of America and victim culture. Does that only cut one way?
Cat lives matter too.

And yes, there's a huge softening of American. Most due to participation trophies. We're all not winners.

No idea what that is, but I'm not going to read your deflections.

Anchoring. It’s used in contract negotiation. You ask for crazy shit and then walk it back to what you actually want, making the person you’re negotiating with think that you compromised to meet them in the middle.

It seems like that is what that crazy lady was doing.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Anchoring. It’s used in contract negotiation. You ask for crazy shit and then walk it back to what you actually want, making the person you’re negotiating with think that you compromised to meet them in the middle.

No, it seems like she's a racist bitch, because she is.

My AC at work has been out the last three days. Its not ideal for a fat guy like me. Moob sweat and sticky arms on my desk. So ready for a vacation.

Correct. Activism and propaganda don’t go hand in hand.

They look pretty darn similar. Here are the first definitions that pop up in my google search:

Activism: The policy or action of using vigorous campaigning to bring about political or social change.

Propaganda: information, especially of a biased or misleading nature, used to promote or publicize a particular political cause or point of view.

While we're at it, maybe we should have the anti-abortion movement taught in all public schools. They're not propagandists, after all. Just activists. Hearing from a diverse range of voices is crucial for a quality education.

I liked your first paragraph, don't agree with opinion on last line.

My AC at work has been out the last three days. Its not ideal for a fat guy like me. Moob sweat and sticky arms on my desk. So ready for a vacation.
I used to like to take tissue and put them under my moobs.Just change them out when going to the restroom.

Reactions: JimboBBN
They look pretty darn similar. Here are the first definitions that pop up in my google search:

Activism: The policy or action of using vigorous campaigning to bring about political or social change.

Propaganda: information, especially of a biased or misleading nature, used to promote or publicize a particular political cause or point of view.

While we're at it, maybe we should have the anti-abortion movement taught in all public schools. They're not propagandists, after all. Just activists. Hearing from a diverse range of voices is crucial for a quality education.

Those definitions aren’t as similar as you are implying.

Open dialogue on abortion was facilitated in my Junior year health class in high school at my shitty school. I remember two kids getting pretty spirited about it.

My body hair has it's own zip codes. hair on legs, arms and eyebrows are nearly white. pubes dirty blond. Head hair more brown with what looks like blonde highlights and a dark red beard with a touch of gray and blonde highlights

I'm a mess.

Those definitions aren’t as similar as you are implying.

Open dialogue on abortion was facilitated in my Junior year health class in high school at my shitty school. I remember two kids getting pretty spirited about it.

They're both actively recruiting others to their point of view. That's the end goal.

And yes, I remember people have dialogue on abortion and other controversial topics. That's nothing new. But, there's a big difference between having open discussion among students - and something that could be presented as classroom material from an authority figure.

They're both actively recruiting others to their point of view. That's the end goal.

And yes, I remember people have dialogue on abortion and other controversial topics. That's nothing new. But, there's a big difference between having open discussion among students - and something that could be presented as classroom material from an authority figure.

Going back to CRT, it’s likely if it’s added to a curriculum that it would be taught like other topics in the curriculum. The teacher presents the facts and the perspectives on those facts. The students are tested on the facts and, depending on the assignment, get to present their interpretations of the perspectives.

Since we're talking about fractions of people. It is only a fraction of black people who are offended. It's by far the white liberals who pretend to be offended on behalf of black people. Which is totally racist.

Reactions: dukedevilz
Going back to CRT, it’s likely if it’s added to a curriculum that it would be taught like other topics in the curriculum. The teacher presents the facts and the perspectives on those facts. The students are tested on the facts and, depending on the assignment, get to present their interpretations of the perspectives.
Like CRT is based on facts. Come on, brook.

Like CRT is based on facts. Come on, brook.

History is. CRT is looking at history from a different perspective. That’s the long and short of it. More perspective isn’t bad. Like I said before, it wouldn’t be replacing anything, it would be adding to it.

Last edited:
Since we're talking about fractions of people. It is only a fraction of black people who are offended. It's by far the white liberals who pretend to be offended on behalf of black people. Which is totally racist.

Ghost: [sees BLM protest comprising mostly Black people] “See, it’s these white Liberals who are the problem, guys.”

I respect the dedication.

History is. CRT is looking at history from a different perspective. That’s the long and short of it. More perspective isn’t bad. Like I said beforeC it wouldn’t be replacing anything, it would be adding to it.
It would be adding an agenda driven narrative delivered by insufferable, woke, libs. Not a good way to represent the facts.

Ghost: [sees BLM protest comprising mostly Black people] “See, it’s these white Liberals who are the problem, guys.”

I respect the dedication.
Terrible logic. What percentage of black people do you think take part in the burn loot and murder protests? Most of the ones that do are responding to a false ideology put forward by a disproportionately white, liberal group. Of course some, a fraction of them, are legitimately protesting in response to actual real life experiences that they feel like is a bigger problem.

Don't laugh, I have seen basically every chick on my FB post about her in some way. But I honestly have no idea what's going on with her.

She went nuts back in the day, her dad was appointed to be her conservator (legally runs her life and has full control of her finances), he allegedly abuses the power and has ‘forced’ her to keep working to fund his lifestyle.

That is what I’ve gathered.

Reactions: Villian07
Terrible logic. What percentage of black people do you think take part in the burn loot and murder protests? Most of the ones that do are responding to a false ideology put forward by a disproportionately white, liberal group. Of course some, a fraction of them, are legitimately protesting in response to actual real life experiences that they feel like is a bigger problem.

There are more white people than Black people. That doesn’t mean they’re more responsible for the BLM messaging and events. It’s not a false ideology.

BLM wasn’t cooked up in a laboratory underneath the Washington Post by hippies.

🤣...Holy shit. Yeah, ummmm, thats what she was doing. Brooky, man---you need to wake the **** up. I am no longer amazed at the lengths you will go to, to defend shit. Utterly amazing.

• Haha
Reactions: Kevin Bryan
History is. CRT is looking at history from a different perspective. That’s the long and short of it. More perspective isn’t bad. Like I said before, it wouldn’t be replacing anything, it would be adding to it.
And that would be, what? What could CRT "teach", that most don't already know? We want racism gone, yet create a class to teach it? WTF?

No reason to be...Be you. I mean I have never seen you just go---'Yeah, thats some dumb shit.." You always, I mean always, create a reasoning/excuse, etc, etc....Well, that'snot what she really meant.

Yeah----it is . Its OK to find fault in things you support.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT