ADVERTISEMENT

Place to put my Nonsense Thread.

Seems reasonable. Facilitates open dialogue in the class. It’s an ‘alternative school’ that she teaches at, which I’m guessing means it’s some kind of charter school instead of a regular public school.

The Post Millennial is the fake news site that said the patriots representing the USA in women’s soccer were disrespecting the flag and a WWII veteran, right?

They're two of the foremost race-hustling Marxists in the business. They make a lot of money telling people how terrible America is.

Then it sounds like they aren’t Marxists....

Why are we calling them Marxists?

Then it sounds like they aren’t Marxists....

Why are we calling them Marxists?

Everybody is a capitalist at heart. If we're able to take advantage of any financial opportunities out there, rest assured, we will (i.e. one of the BLM co-founders owning 4 homes, while also openly identifying as a Marxist). So while their ideas are very Marxist-oriented, their actions tell a different story.

And it's not really that surprising that woke professors would lean that way. From this 2006 poll, almost 18% of professors in the social sciences identify as Marxists. I suspect that number is a bit higher now.

marxism.jpg

Could you imagine covering peaceful riots where people were being mostly peacefully shot and peacefully beaten in the head with bricks and other non deadly weapons for 8 months without any issues... but being so traumatized by a bunch of shit eating rednecks that you can't go back to the scene and/or need therapy? Yikes.

Everybody is a capitalist at heart. If we're able to take advantage of any financial opportunities out there, rest assured, we will (i.e. one of the BLM co-founders owning 4 homes, while also openly identifying as a Marxist). So while their ideas are very Marxist-oriented, their actions tell a different story.

And it's not really that surprising that woke professors would lean that way. From this 2006 poll, almost 18% of professors in the social sciences identify as Marxists. I suspect that number is a bit higher now.

marxism.jpg

Is that bad? What is a ‘woke professor?’ We know that communism isn’t painted in a bright light in schools and universities. We know there’s no real threat of communist policies.

Is this just a hypocrisy thing?

Could you imagine covering peaceful riots where people were being mostly peacefully shot and peacefully beaten in the head with bricks and other non deadly weapons for 8 months without any issues... but being so traumatized by a bunch of shit eating rednecks that you can't go back to the scene and/or need therapy? Yikes.

Yeah, how could anybody be traumatized by an angry mob storming one of the Nation’s most important governmental buildings, where you work every day.

Completely the same as a fraction of protestors staying out late on public streets and committing mostly property crimes away from where reporters go to work.

Is that bad? What is a ‘woke professor?’ We know that communism isn’t painted in a bright light in schools and universities. We know there’s no real threat of communist policies.

Is this just a hypocrisy thing?

Mostly just think it's funny. Coates and Jones are very prominent faces on the far left; they often speak poorly about our country and all of its injustices. And yet, here they are finding themselves in the top 1%, profiting off of Marxist ideology.

As far as communism, no I don't think we're on the verge of having widescale central planning. But, it does seem like there are a lot of Communist sympathizers on college campuses. Honestly, I don't remember having a single class in high school or college that addressed the atrocities in the Soviet Union. It's remarkable considering how frequently Nazi Germany was addressed.

Yeah, how could anybody be traumatized by an angry mob storming one of the Nation’s most important governmental buildings, where you work every day.

Completely the same as a fraction of protestors staying out late on public streets and committing mostly property crimes away from where reporters go to work.
Dozens of people were killed. Thousands injured. Yeah, just a few people staying out late committing mostly property damage.

Anyone who was traumatized by January 6th is a fvcking pussy and should probably just stay home and drink bleach.

Mostly just think it's funny. Coates and Jones are very prominent faces on the far left; they often speak poorly about our country and all of its injustices. And yet, here they are finding themselves in the top 1%, profiting off of Marxist ideology.

As far as communism, no I don't think we're on the verge of having widescale central planning. But, it does seem like there are a lot of Communist sympathizers on college campuses. Honestly, I don't remember having a single class in high school or college that addressed the atrocities in the Soviet Union. It's remarkable considering how frequently Nazi Germany was addressed.

Where did you go to school? NY curriculum taught about the pitfalls of communism pretty extensively. I learned about the Soviet Union in junior high and high school.

Dozens of people were killed. Thousands injured. Yeah, just a few people staying out late committing mostly property damage.

Anyone who was traumatized by January 6th is a fvcking pussy and should probably just stay home and drink bleach.

So you don’t see how an angry mob showing up and storming the place where you work could be traumatizing?

Per city, the amount of rioters was not high. It doesn’t take a lot of people to do damage. And again, that was in public streets, not the place where the reporters worked. As a point of fact, almost all of the crime was property crime.

So you don’t see how an angry mob showing up and storming the place where you work could be traumatizing?

Per city, the amount of rioters was not high. It doesn’t take a lot of people to do damage. And again, that was in public streets, not the place where the reporters worked. As a point of fact, almost all of the crime was property crime.
As a point of fact. Liberal logic = dozens killed, thousands injured = almost all of the crime was property crime. But the vast majority, by a long shot, of the idiots who went into the capitol were not angry mobs and did nothing more that take an uninvited tour while a small percentage of the idiots caused damage or instilled fear into the hearts of unsuspecting reporters. = armed insurrection that came inches from toppling the greatest democracy on earth causing reporters (and AOC) to seek therapy.

Brook, is there anything on the left that you won't rationalize?

As a point of fact. Liberal logic = dozens killed, thousands injured = almost all of the crime was property crime. But the vast majority, by a long shot, of the idiots who went into the capitol were not angry mobs and did nothing more that take an uninvited tour while a small percentage of the idiots caused damage or instilled fear into the hearts of unsuspecting reporters. = armed insurrection that came inches from toppling the greatest democracy on earth causing reporters (and AOC) to seek therapy.

Brook, is there anything on the left that you won't rationalize?

Storming the government building where Congress works is worse than breaking windows and stealing tv’s.

I’m sorry that most of the crime was property crime. A dozen people were shot in or around protests or riots. Per protest, that’s not many. Per riot, that’s not many. Remember, your premise was that reporters in random cities should be more worried about a fraction of protestors committing crime late at night in public streets than they should about a mob rushing into the place where they work.

I’m not surprised you don’t get this.

Storming the government building where Congress works is worse than breaking windows and stealing tv’s.

I’m sorry that most of the crime was property crime. A dozen people were shot in or around protests or riots. Per protest, that’s not many. Per riot, that’s not many. Remember, your premise was that reporters in random cities should be more worried about a fraction of protestors committing crime late at night in public streets than they should about a mob rushing into the place where they work.

I’m not surprised you don’t get this.
You have finally admitted that you just like to argue. Which means that you aren't able to reason. So, let's throw the comparisons out, since you're too dense to see the relevance.

They call themselves survivors. That's not funny to you?

lol, a fraction. Downtown Louisville says hello

A fraction of protestors in Louisville rioted. This appears to be partially evidenced by the number charged with low-level misdemeanors vs. the number charged with significant property or violent crimes.

You have finally admitted that you just like to argue. Which means that you aren't able to reason. So, let's throw the comparisons out, since you're too dense to see the relevance.

I don’t know who ‘they’ is or who is calling themselves a survivor. AOC? Sure, it’s a little funny I guess?

Your original point was about some Capitol reporters being traumatized by their place of work being rushed by a mob.

Maybe I can put this in terms you will understand. If a person was working in a gas station that Antifa rioters ransacked, would it be crazy for that person to be traumatized and not want to go to work for a while? Same thing with the Capitol reporters.

A fraction of protestors in Louisville rioted. This appears to be partially evidenced by the number charged with low-level misdemeanors vs. the number charged with significant property or violent crimes.
Didnt they take over a police station in oregon....set it on fire, ya know....low level stuff

• Haha
Reactions: Kevin Bryan
I don’t know who ‘they’ is or who is calling themselves a survivor. AOC? Sure, it’s a little funny I guess?

Your original point was about some Capitol reporters being traumatized by their place of work being rushed by a mob.

Maybe I can put this in terms you will understand. If a person was working in a gas station that Antifa rioters ransacked, would it be crazy for that person to be traumatized and not want to go to work for a while? Same thing with the Capitol reporters.
You didn't read the article where the reporters were calling themselves survivors? The reporters are who "they" are. Jesus.

It's cute that you think you're so much smarter than I am that you have to "put this in terms that I will understand." But again, you fail miserably. With yer another shit analogy.

A gas station worker having his gas station ransacked by actual mobs would have a logical reason to feel like his life could have been in danger. Funny thing is, people that were actual victims of violent mobs were back at work the next day. They didn't try to make the story about them. They certainly aren't donating the clothes they were wearing to the Smithsonian. Lol.

Didnt they take over a police station in oregon....set it on fire, ya know....low level stuff

A quick Google search turns up a NY Post article that says one guy out of a group of about one hundred decided to light a trash can and set fire to the building. He was arrested and charged with arson. The rest left without incident. It doesn’t mention that they took over the police station.

You didn't read the article where the reporters were calling themselves survivors? The reporters are who "they" are. Jesus.

It's cute that you think you're so much smarter than I am that you have to "put this in terms that I will understand." But again, you fail miserably. With yer another shit analogy.

A gas station worker having his gas station ransacked by actual mobs would have a logical reason to feel like his life could have been in danger. Funny thing is, people that were actual victims of violent mobs were back at work the next day. They didn't try to make the story about them. They certainly aren't donating the clothes they were wearing to the Smithsonian. Lol.

Okay, so some reporters call themselves survivors. What is the significance of that? Would an employee who said he survived looting at his store be making an outlandish claim?

And I doubt you know how many went back to work the next day or week lol. It’s probably foolish to think none of them were traumatized and needed some time to get right.

If you don’t want me to sound smarter than you, type smarter posts?

Something tells me his firm lays off lower end accountants after tax season. Dude has so much time on his hands since April/May. A bored brooky is an unreasonable brooky. Good luck.

Okay, so some reporters call themselves survivors. What is the significance of that? Would an employee who said he survived looting at his store be making an outlandish claim?

And I doubt you know how many went back to work the next day or week lol. It’s probably foolish to think none of them were traumatized and needed some time to get right.

If you don’t want me to sound smarter than you, type smarter posts?
These pussies put themselves out there, making themselves the news instead of doing their job by reporting the news, so they can get sympathy from others. I choose to laugh at them for being pussies. Some of these same reporters were on scenes of murders and other real traumatic events. Some are actual war correspondents. But this.... this is what traumatized them to where they can't go back to work. Not all, obviously. Just the pussy ones we are talking about here. Anyone who has any respect for what a survivor actual is would laugh at these losers for calling themselves survivors. You rationalize it.

Reactions: hailtoyourvictor
These pussies put themselves out there, making themselves the news instead of doing their job by reporting the news, so they can get sympathy from others. I choose to laugh at them for being pussies. Some of these same reporters were on scenes of murders and other real traumatic events. Some are actual war correspondents. But this.... this is what traumatized them to where they can't go back to work. Not all, obviously. Just the pussy ones we are talking about here. Anyone who has any respect for what a survivor actual is would laugh at these losers for calling themselves survivors. You rationalize it.

Source?

Reactions: GhostOf301

How are they making themselves the story? How were they not doing their jobs?

A President of the United States waged a propaganda war against a free-press because he wanted votes. He incited a mob of his worshippers to storm the Capitol. Reporters, rightfully fearing for their safety, had to hide for hours not knowing what was going to happen to them.

None of that is traumatic? That’s not a story they can share months later?

What is your bar for ‘survivor’? If a kid is across the building from a school shooting, can that kid not say she is a survivor of a school shooting? Does she need to be shot first?

I have no idea what you mean by “respect for what a survivor is.” You’re the survivor police? You’re gatekeeping who is and is not a survivor? Why? Why would anybody care that much about a word? By the dictionary definition, they are survivors. I see hail liked your post and I know hail loves the dictionary.

Something tells me his firm lays off lower end accountants after tax season. Dude has so much time on his hands since April/May. A bored brooky is an unreasonable brooky. Good luck.

I’m in an audit department of 2. No layoffs.

Since we’re speaking about jobs, don’t you have a bedpan to change?

How are they making themselves the story? How were they not doing their jobs?

A President of the United States waged a propaganda war against a free-press because he wanted votes. He incited a mob of his worshippers to storm the Capitol. Reporters, rightfully fearing for their safety, had to hide for hours not knowing what was going to happen to them.

None of that is traumatic? That’s not a story they can share months later?

What is your bar for ‘survivor’? If a kid is across the building from a school shooting, can that kid not say she is a survivor of a school shooting? Does she need to be shot first?

I have no idea what you mean by “respect for what a survivor is.” You’re the survivor police? You’re gatekeeping who is and is not a survivor? Why? Why would anybody care that much about a word? By the dictionary definition, they are survivors. I see hail liked your post and I know hail loves the dictionary.
Blah blah blah. Sensationalized bullshit. Anyways, I laugh at these pussies who need therapy after witnessing a mostly peaceful tour of the capitol at the same time as supporting the prosecution of anyone who went inside the capitol that day.

I am not the survivor police. Lol, what a nerdy thing to say. But my bar for survivor? At least be in a situation where others around you didn't survive, or a situation where you were a target for assassination? Idfk. I mean, a car ran through a red light one time and I saw it in time to stop. I am more of a survivor than those soft batch cookies. No, I wouldn't consider a kid across the building from a school shooting a survivor of a school shooting. I would consider that kid lucky she wasn't in the same room or general area where she could have been a survivor or a victim. We are so sensitive nowadays. We want everyone to feel like victims, or in this case, survivors. Just a bunch of pussies.

Working in an audit department of 2 might be the first job description that actually sounds less enjoyable than wiping a patient’s ass. I’d probably quit either of those jobs pretty quickly.

Blah blah blah. Sensationalized bullshit. Anyways, I laugh at these pussies who need therapy after witnessing a mostly peaceful tour of the capitol at the same time as supporting the prosecution of anyone who went inside the capitol that day.

I am not the survivor police. Lol, what a nerdy thing to say. But my bar for survivor? At least be in a situation where others around you didn't survive, or a situation where you were a target for assassination? Idfk. I mean, a car ran through a red light one time and I saw it in time to stop. I am more of a survivor than those soft batch cookies. No, I wouldn't consider a kid across the building from a school shooting a survivor of a school shooting. I would consider that kid lucky she wasn't in the same room or general area where she could have been a survivor or a victim. We are so sensitive nowadays. We want everyone to feel like victims, or in this case, survivors. Just a bunch of pussies.

The ol’ ‘pussification of America” rhetoric. Got it.

Everybody else is just changing their tampon while Ghost is out here rolling up his sleeves and getting down to business.

The ol’ ‘pussification of America” rhetoric. Got it.

Everybody else is just changing their tampon while Ghost is out here rolling up his sleeves and getting down to business.
Something tells me that you will be experiencing erectile dysfunction at an early age. If not already.

Something tells me that you will be experiencing erectile dysfunction at an early age. If not already.

What does that even mean? Are you projecting? Trying to make up for low-T would actually explain a lot of your posting history.

I retired middle management Ford at 55. Sold my real estate business at 60, after two years Illinois Central College computer programing, then bought 174 acres of farm land in the mountains of TN. Fenced it all myself, established herd of 80 registered Black Angus. Got Retail license to sell meat to the public. FINALLY at 75, while breaking ice on a pond with an axe told myself I was too damn old to be doing this shit!! SOLD all, moved to Philippines. IF I showed you video of 4 bedroom house I rent for $700 a month you would cry!!!! Cook prepares 3 meals a day 7 days a week for room and board. House manager/maid, gets $120 a month plus room and board. Liker living in a 5 star hotel and I am the only guest!!! LOL
After cancer surgery in 2005 and open heart surgery in 2018 (bovine valve replacement), my quality of life is pretty damn good!!!!
Oh, got bored this year so started a business selling gold jewelry. Business is booming! So come on down!!

I got some student loans if you need something to burn your money on.

Reactions: brooky03
ADVERTISEMENT