ADVERTISEMENT

Place to put my Nonsense Thread.

giphy.gif

I thibk they should auction off the right to flip the switch or hit the button or whatever, if some dude killed my friends or family or whatever id drop some bread to flip the switch on his ass.
What's the fun in that. That pay per view would suck. Put Mason in with Little and watch them bang. I'd assume the match wouldn't stop during a rape act.

Well, the drivable Volvo is shit. We're ok. Turning left on to a road a woman driver nailed it turning left onto the highway and didn't see my traffic light signaling I was turn on to the road she was pulling out of.

131529450_178107800929205_4270773383920026930_n.jpg

Drove it to my BIL's "junkyard" with the bumper on top, and we're going to put the engine in the green one in the back ground.

197527583_300370885120505_9206806420966849480_n.png

Cop wanted to tow it and we were so close, we were like "f*ck you", we'll push it, but it started up.Thank god for the swedes.

At first we were shook, then climbing out of the passenger side door, which didn't open to begin with, we got pissed.

Then we walked around and saw the lady that hit us and the attention turned to her. Anger went out the window. She didn't mean it. She should pay more attention but didn't mean any harm.

At first we were shook, then climbing out of the passenger side door, which didn't open to begin with, we got pissed.

Then we walked around and saw the lady that hit us and the attention turned to her. Anger went out the window. She didn't mean it. She should pay more attention but didn't mean any harm.
Is anyone shocked it was a woman driver?

Should have grabbed your neck and fell out the window.

• Haha
Reactions: lurkeraspect84
I would be shocked if you can back up a trailer...

Honestly, not something I’ve had to do. Does backing up a trailer connected to a lawn mower/tractor count? Lol

I backed a $100k Jag out of a garage once. That was fun. Rest your foot on the gas and you’re going 30.

I’m good with Uhauls

Last edited:
Reactions: lurkeraspect84
It all started b/c I was at his shop and after hours...I drove him home and was going to stay the night. My wife is in Nashville renew her licence this week and thought why not. I've made my quota, I can take off. ****ing hell.

Right there in front of her. Asked the BIL later if he knew her. like she had a vendetta.

Reading this stuff in the NYT @TheDude1 ... It's pretty hard to believe someone would manufacture a virus that could kill their own. They have a large population but that's just nuts.

CNN headline is "Biden is greeted where he's visiting".

I grew up reading the papers everyday and talking with family who also got 3 or 4 different papers. We'd talk about it.

This shit they're putting out today isn't even yellow journalism. It's Brown.

@FaithPlusOne I've looked everywhere for the orignal story of a guys' account on being a UNC fan at Rupp. I know he ended up at a strangers house who loved he loved basketball and started drinking bourbon.

Only link to the story I could find is this.

ADVERTISEMENT