ADVERTISEMENT

Pittbulls can't be controled

I'll admit I have no love for them. I don't see any purpose for them tbh. However, I know some vehemently disagree though and I get that.

I'll admit I have no love for them. I don't see any purpose for them tbh. However, I know some vehemently disagree though and I get that.
Yes, I’m one of them.
I don’t have much experience with pit bulls but I train & breed Rottweiler’s for a living.
If they’re trained & socialized as a pup they’re the greatest dog in the world.
If you don’t have time to spend with them, then they’re not the dog for you.

I guess. I don't think anyone who has ever had one bite the face off some kid has been like, 'Yeah, I abused the hell out of that dog. That's why it happened'. But I doubt we will ever agree on this.

Reactions: RipThru
I guess. I don't think anyone who has ever had one bite the face off some kid has been like, 'Yeah, I abused the hell out of that dog. That's why it happened'. But I doubt we will ever agree on this.
It’s not about a dog being abused.
I have a male Rott that’s a family dog.
He has this kong toy that holds dog treats.
When he has it, he will absolutely **** you up if you try to take it. Being a responsible adult, I know when he has it to keep an eye on him & make sure nobody gets near him.
Same with his food bowl. The majority of kids that get bit by a dog was doing something that the dog didn’t like, such as playing with it’s food bowl.
In the end, a dog is a dog & owners need to be responsible if they own a dog, especially a large powerful dog.

Reactions: DiehardDukeFan4Life
A dog is a dog
I agree.

I’ve had beagles growing up and then 2 as my first dogs as an adult. Very affectionate. Very playful. Very friendly. EXTREMELY stubborn. Food lovers.

I’ve read that them and other hounds were bred to solve problems so they are less reliant on humans like other dogs are. Cesar Milan said after Hurricane Katrina that he saw many beagles were pack leaders of the dogs left behind because their whole mission was to find the food. I guess the other dogs just went along with them because they are geniuses at getting to it.

Last edited:
Reactions: lurkeraspect84
I agree.

I’ve had beagles growing up and then 2 as my first dogs as an adult. Very affectionate. Very playful. Very friendly. EXTREMELY stubborn. Food lovers.

I’ve read that them and other hounds were raised to solve problems so they are less reliant on humans like other dogs are. Cesar Milan said after Hurricane Katrina that he saw many beagles were pack leaders of the dogs left behind because their whole mission was to find the food. I guess the other dogs just went along with them because they are geniuses at getting to it.
I got bit by a beagle as a kid while riding a dirt bike.
His owner came out & apologized saying his dog didn’t like loud noises or bicycles.
Maybe a responsible dog owner should’ve had it in a fence or in the house or on a leash.
I’ve never blamed the dog, I blame the owner.

Some are funny and sweet,
I’ve also met some really hyper aggressive ones. Every dog is different. Who knows what goes on behind closed doors with how people treat their pets either.

I think a lot of it certainly has to do with owners but I also don’t think it’s a coincidence they kill more people than any other dog. The numbers aren’t close. I’m sure some are fine but I will never have one in my home.

I think a lot of it certainly has to do with owners but I also don’t think it’s a coincidence they kill more people than any other dog. The numbers aren’t close. I’m sure some are fine but I will never have one in my home.
My BIL's ex wife has 4 girls and 4 pitbulls, all under the age of 7 (dogs and girls). It's like a scene from GoT, they all get a pittbull when they're born.

ADVERTISEMENT