ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt basketball can’t have nice things…

HailToPitt725

May 16, 2016
Team
Pittsburgh
By my counts, this is the third significant player arrested in as many years. And, considering the impact he’s supposed to have for my Panthers, this might end up costing Capel his job.

Goddamn, this kid. I remember when he committed before the pandemic lol. And I thought he was a headcase before this.

Capel definitely should go though.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
Highest ranked recruit by Capel at Pitt.

Supposedly took scissors and stabbed himself repeatedly with them while saying if she reported him that he would say she attacked him and he fought back.

Also, left her in the room alone while he went to basketball practice, which is when she left and reported him.

this is the snowflake era we live in. I don't know how you guys courted your women back in the day, but it's like this kid stole a page directly out of my playbook.

Good hire at the time it just didn't work out because the locker room turned into a zoo. Players banging other players girlfriends, fights in the locker room, everyone transferring, our best player stealing a car and now the top recruit during his tenure getting charged with multiple felonies.

This pretty much seals the deal that Pitt is going to have a nice coaching search this spring... Maybe even sooner. I would just shit can him and his brother today and elevate Gilbert Brown to head coach. At least he would keep the fans interested and could rally the troops.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT