ADVERTISEMENT

Pitino to Maryland?

Too bad he isn't like 10 years younger. So much freaking talent in the DC metropolitan area. I've seen more than one study that have shown per capita Maryland produces more D1 talent than any other state.

I'm sure Pitino could get Maryland back to the tournament in two years. Perhaps contend for a Big Ten Title by year 3 or 4.

Too bad he isn't like 10 years younger. So much freaking talent in the DC metropolitan area. I've seen more than one study that have shown per capita Maryland produces more D1 talent than any other state.

I'm sure Pitino could get Maryland back to the tournament in two years. Perhaps contend for a Big Ten Title by year 3 or 4.
We were #1 per capita in both basketball and football. Just gotta figure out how to keep them home.

We need somebody that can recruit and build up the program. I'll take Pitino for 4 years to build up the program and leave it in good shape for another coach.

Maryland would be in the dance next season with pitino. With the transfer portal now a quick turn around is much more manageable

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT