ADVERTISEMENT

Picked up a Cat last weekend

HRTheCard

Sep 15, 2016
Team
Louisville
D1-A4-B6-F3-36-F7-42-F7-946-F-F97-E5838-E3-A8.jpg

When I was stationed in Italy early 2000s I brought my '99 Mustang GT with me. Set the cruise control at a leisurely 135 and drove to Switzerland, Germany, Austria, etc. That's what the governor was capped at though, so it wouldn't allow me to go any faster. :mad: I'd get stopped at every border checkpoint just because the guards wanted to check it out. Not much "American muscle" over there. I know the Hellcats aren't governed though and some models can exceed 200mph. I'm surprised I survived my 20s in that Mustang, and I def wouldn't need anything faster. 😂

When I was stationed in Italy early 2000s I brought my '99 Mustang GT with me. Set the cruise control at a leisurely 135 and drove to Switzerland, Germany, Austria, etc. That's what the governor was capped at though, so it wouldn't allow me to go any faster. :mad: I'd get stopped at every border checkpoint just because the guards wanted to check it out. Not much "American muscle" over there. I know the Hellcats aren't governed though and some models can exceed 200mph. I'm surprised I survived my 20s in that Mustang, and I def wouldn't need anything faster. 😂
You pull any foreign tail with that?

Opened thread looking for cute cat instead we get dumb car (it does look dope tho)
disappointed-hercules.gif

Any of y’all driven a Tesla? Not for me but damn, they will get it and get it in a hurry! A guy that works with me bought one and I got it up to 132 and could’ve kept going but I was close to the State Police post that I use to dispatch at and let off if it because I knew one or two KSP officers would be in the area. Plus I was scared🤦🏼‍♂️

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
Any of y’all driven a Tesla? Not for me but damn, they will get it and get it in a hurry! A guy that works with me bought one and I got it up to 132 and could’ve kept going but I was close to the State Police post that I use to dispatch at and let off if it because I knew one or two KSP officers would be in the area. Plus I was scared🤦🏼‍♂️
I've been in several of them as Ubers. The drivers always want to show what they can do. 😂 It is pretty cool that they can get up and go so quickly. There is no lag time like with a gas powered engine. It will straight up throw your head back against the seat immediately. Seems like they go from 0-60 in the snap of a finger.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
I've been in several of them as Ubers. The drivers always want to show what they can do. 😂 It is pretty cool that they can get up and go so quickly. There is no lag time like with a gas powered engine. It will straight up throw your head back against the seat immediately. Seems like they go from 0-60 in the snap of a finger.
Or the snap of your neck.

ADVERTISEMENT