ADVERTISEMENT

Pick your final four

...just not sold on Nwora and a bunch of role players.
Then you haven’t been paying much attention. Williamson is special, and Nwora will only continue to get better. Igiehon, Enoch, and Williams will make a great frontcourt with Withers (who apparently killed it at yesterday’s scrimmage) will see some minutes. We’re long, athletic, and have multiple shooters. There’s a reason why we’re top 10 in almost every poll. I’m sure you know more though..Laughing

UKs frontcourt looks pretty average. Slow white guy that shoots 3’s, Nick Richards who has concrete hands, and EJ Montgomery who hasn’t shown me anything from last year that he’s worthy of his rivals ranking. Pretty mediocre imo. Your backcourt will be decent though, Hagans needs to learn how to shoot though.

jumpingsmile
Then you haven’t been paying much attention. Williamson is special, and Nwora will only continue to get better. Igiehon, Enoch, and Williams will make a great frontcourt with Withers (who apparently killed it at yesterday’s scrimmage) will see some minutes. We’re long, athletic, and have multiple shooters. There’s a reason why we’re top 10 in almost every poll. I’m sure you know more though..Laughing

Pre-season Polls are nothing better than guesses.

Enoch.... at transfer from UCONN that can get some boards and take up some space, not a lot to offer offensively 5 pts, 9 rebs v UK last year
Williams... You better hope he can do more than those fat 2 points and 6 boards vs UK last year.
Igiehon.... very raw offensively. You probably don't want him shooting
jumpers.
Nwora- U6's one man show.
"Fresh" Kimble.... Who?Laughing
Perry? Laughing He gonna run his mouth at Hagans again?
Sutton.... ?
Fore?? Laughing
McMahon? RollLaughHe'd be better off at NKU.

jumpingsmile

Enoch.... at transfer from UCONN that can get some boards and take up some space, not a lot to offer offensively 5 pts, 9 rebs v UK last year
Williams... You better hope he can do more than those fat 2 points and 6 boards vs UK last year.
jumpers.
Sutton.... ?
Fore?? Laughing
You just listed our second and third stringers. Enoch and Igiehon are gonna punish your frontcourt lol. You’ve got a couple string beans with no post moves. Good luck. You’re gonna need it. Cards by 8+

jumpingsmile

jumpers.
Sutton.... ?
Fore?? Laughing
I love how you fail to mention Williamson

Our starters will be

Perry
Williamson
Nwora
Sutton/Williams
Enoch

Experienced, talented, athletic team. I know your blue tinted glasses prevent you from saying that we’re gonna be good, but we are. This isn’t Rafters JC.. you can be objective without sounding like a complete troll.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
I love how you fail to mention Williamson

Our starters will be

Perry
Williamson
Nwora
Sutton/Williams
Enoch

Experienced, talented, athletic team. I know your blue tinted glasses prevent you from saying that we’re gonna be good, but we are. This isn’t Rafters JC.. you can be objective without sounding like a complete troll.

No he really can’t. He probably has full body paint, a blue wig, and flashing blue led tinted glasses on every time he gets on this board

I've made a full circle on liking Memphis. When I moved down here they/Cal was kicking our ass in Maui, Now UK is doing fine, I like for Memphis to be great again. Home town hero coaching, hometown talent. Free tickets. I'm all for it.

3rd favorite team.

A lot of my mom's people's are from Southaven.
Spend a lot of my youth going back and forth from East Texas to Memphis.
Pull for Memphis against most opponents.
2008 Regional Final when Texas played them I would have been pissed if it was any other team.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
A lot of my mom's people's are from Southaven.
Spend a lot of my youth going back and forth from East Texas to Memphis.
Pull for Memphis against most opponents.
2008 Regional Final when Texas played them I would have been pissed if it was any other team.
Next time you're in town, hit me up, I'll buy you a beer, iced tea or asian hooker, whatever you're into.

jumpingsmile

jumpers.
Sutton.... ?
Fore?? Laughing

You don't trust the preseason polls? Who's your top 25? Only question mark I have with UL is point guard play. The wings and bigs look really, really solid.

Reactions: RipThru and UL_1986
You don't trust the preseason polls? Who's your top 25? Only question mark I have with UL is point guard play. The wings and bigs look really, really solid.
He also added Fore who isn’t even on our team this year. o_O

With a question mark on Sutton, who averaged 10 & 7 last year in the toughest conference in cbb.

Dude knows his shit..

With a question mark on Sutton, who averaged 10 & 7 last year in the toughest conference in cbb.

Dude knows his shit..

Silly. Sutton can ball. I would want him on my team any day.

Reactions: UL_1986
You just listed our second and third stringers. Enoch and Igiehon are gonna punish your frontcourt lol. You’ve got a couple string beans with no post moves. Good luck. You’re gonna need it. Cards by 8+

Not a chance. You ran with this same spew last year, as U6 fans do pretty much every year.

Dude knows his shit..

...shows how much I'm actually 'worried' Laughing about U6.

You're still Nwora and a bunch of role players as far as I'm concerned.
CATS win again.

...shows how much I'm actually 'worried' Laughing about U6.

You're still Nwora and a bunch of role players as far as I'm concerned.
CATS win again.
You keep repeating the same drivel. Doesn’t make it true.

Della, along with about half of Vol Nation, are currently on their way to the Golden Gate Bridge after Georgia State took it to them on Saturday

Kind of funny how Tennessee hasn't had a 10-win season this decade, yet Duke and Kentucky both have.

Reactions: JimboBBN
...that because dolts like her just choose to ignore that they're 71-154 against UK.... and their greatest achievement is ONE elite eight.
Recent history tells a different story, Vols rule and UK drools.

Timeframing.... a loser's argument.
Hypocrite much, I was responding to your time (100+ years) based nonsense. Time framing is relative. The fact that Adolf Rupp and Joe B Hall coached at UK and were successful at UK has no bearing on the present. The fact that Coach Barnes coaches at UT now and is kicking UK's ass is relevant.

So, you have now learned how time framing is a loser's argument when citing irrelevant info and how it is a winner's argument when citing relevant info. You're welcome.:)

Reactions: ExitFlagger
Hypocrite much, I was responding to your time (100+ years) based nonsense. Time framing is relative. The fact that Adolf Rupp and Joe B Hall coached at UK and were successful at UK has no bearing on the present. The fact that Coach Barnes coaches at UT now and is kicking UK's ass is relevant.

So, you have now learned how time framing is a loser's argument when citing irrelevant info and how it is a winner's argument when citing relevant info. You're welcome.:)

...I don't cut out convenient sections of time.... I use the WHOLE thing. YOU, do the opposite to fit your agenda. UT had another piece of history when they did well against UK when Ernie & Bernie played.

The end result remains...UT is 71-154 against UK.

...I don't cut out convenient sections of time.... I use the WHOLE thing. YOU, do the opposite to fit your agenda. UT had another piece of history when they did well against UK when Ernie & Bernie played.

The end result remains...UT is 71-154 against UK.
You are doubling down on dumb and it is a bad look for you. I have not used Ernie and Bernie as an argument regarding UT's upper hand against UK in the present. I don't I have ever mentioned Ernie and Bernie period. They are ancient history.

My "agenda" is in the here and now. I urge you to leave the past behind and join me here.:)

Cal is 13-8 against the Vols. Although I will say that is a much better percentage than the all time but kicking so I will give you credit for that! Winking
What is Cal against Barnes? I'll hang up and wait for your answer.:D

......keep wallowing in your ignorance. I'm sure you had a W penciled in against Georgia State too.
JC you have made one dumb argument and then doubled down on it. You shouldn't be throwing the word ignorance around so loosely.

I actually went to the UT/GaST. Of course, I penciled it in as a win. However, that is the way the ball deflates. Unlike UK's visit to Knoxville, GaSt. played their asses off and they deserved to win.

I generally don't discuss CFB here and especially with a UK fan. It would be poor sportsmanship on my part. However since you brought it up, I think UT kicks UK's ass again this year in CFB.:D

JC you have made one dumb argument and then doubled down on it. You shouldn't be throwing the word ignorance around so loosely.

I actually went to the UT/GaST. Of course, I penciled it in as a win. However, that is the way the ball deflates. Unlike UK's visit to Knoxville, GaSt. played their asses off and they deserved to win.

I generally don't discuss CFB here and especially with a UK fan. It would be poor sportsmanship on my part. However since you brought it up, I think UT kicks UK's ass again this year in CFB.:D

.....yeah, we'll see. Pretty sure UK is better than Ga State.... and the game is in Lexington.

Reactions: della
The sample size of five whole games? Probably the best stretch Tennessee has ever had against Kentucky. “Pats on the back”
Since you posted no number, I'll take it as you conceding the point.:)

Since you posted no number, I'll take it as you conceding the point.:)
I truthfully don’t know what it is. But I’m happy for you guys regardless. Tennessee fans need all they can get right now. If a .500 record against UK in basketball in 4 years is something to hold on to, by all means, slam away! SmokinSmile

...when you're 71-154....cherry-picking timeframes is all they got.
Ok JC, you tell me the relevance the 1900's have to teams of today and then I'll tell you what most recent couple of years have to do with it. Go...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT