ADVERTISEMENT

Pick your final four

Boogie Ellis will play Point most minutes. top 50 recurit Quinones will play off the ball. They brought in another freshman that's local and he was top 100 iirc. Baugh or something like that. They have returning players,but those are just part of this class.

I think they'll be fine, personally. Certainly they should safely be in the NCAAs. I just don't know if they're a big threat to make it to the Final Four. Freshman 5-star recruits struggle often enough as it is to carry a team very far. So, I would have serious reservations about penciling in a team with 4-star freshmen guards. I'll have Memphis in my preseason top 25, but they'll probably be closer towards the bottom end of that ranking.

I think Oregon has put together a very good team for this year but idk if it’s final four caliber.

I think they'll be fine, personally. Certainly they should safely be in the NCAAs. I just don't know if they're a big threat to make it to the Final Four. Freshman 5-star recruits struggle often enough as it is to carry a team very far. So, I would have serious reservations about penciling in a team with 4-star freshmen guards. I'll have Memphis in my preseason top 25, but they'll probably be closer towards the bottom end of that ranking.
I will avatar bet you Memphis makes the final four.

Reactions: Random UK Fan
sure. what are we betting again?

just tell when I lose. you can win I won't notice.I'm slow and from Kentucky, you have to have patience.
You bet Memphis will make the final four and I don’t think they will. Loser has an avatar for three months of the winners choice. Odds are I won’t remember either

You bet Memphis will make the final four and I don’t think they will. Loser has an avatar for three months of the winners choice. Odds are I won’t remember either
If you want, I can give it to you early and you can wear it prior to losing.

lol that's right. You and I were both rocking Grayson avatars in 2018... And they looked amazing. I think 1 month is a nice simple number to wager.
It makes it worse having a duke buddy. no offense.

i've been up since Tuesday. i'm about to crash proper so I can get up and watch football tomorrow.

Reactions: dukedevilz
MSU
Texas Tech (homer pick)
KU
MD or L’ville

Liar. Our bet was made we had to keep it until the end of the season.You = liar. You = phony

Butthirt over an avatar bet on a national message board??? Well if nothing else You’ve given me some perspective. I’m too lazy to even figure out how to make an avatar, much less get rustled bc someone didn’t honor the millennial version of a gentleman’s bet.

And for the thread I’ll go

Sparty
Kansas
Maryland
Florida

Really like this Louisville team as well just don’t wanna go all homer and jinx us. Also think Uk and Memphis will be real threats. I’ll go Wichita st to round out my elite 8, I think they will shock some people~

Butthirt over an avatar bet on a national message board??? Well if nothing else You’ve given me some perspective. I’m too lazy to even figure out how to make an avatar, much less get rustled bc someone didn’t honor the millennial version of a gentleman’s bet.

You really think someone saying “You = Liar. You = Phony” is real? I’ve talked to @lurkeraspect84 on the phone. It was a joke

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
He’s just a troll. Has a hate boner for U of L. Plus he hates me haha.
original.gif

....not Final Four good. Or good enough to win at Rupp.
That has yet to be determined. I think we’re final four caliber, as do a lot of others..including people who get paid to do it for a living.

So is backing up 'people who get paid to do it for a living.'.... they're like weather men.... they have a job where it's ok to be wrong.
Yet, you’re taking a firm stance on something you have no control over.

ADVERTISEMENT