ADVERTISEMENT

Pick your final four

Just curious, John...Why laughing? Louisville has a chance to be really, really good. Aside from the sanctions stuff, pending NCAA issues, etc, etc...Why do you think this is so funny? Just trolling? Or do you not think they'll be that good?

Reactions: UL_1986
Just curious, John...Why laughing? Louisville has a chance to be really, really good. Aside from the sanctions stuff, pending NCAA issues, etc, etc...Why do you think this is so funny? Just trolling? Or do you not think they'll be that good?
They have 0 chance

He’s just a troll. Has a hate boner for U of L. Plus he hates me haha.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
I've made a full circle on liking Memphis. When I moved down here they/Cal was kicking our ass in Maui, Now UK is doing fine, I like for Memphis to be great again. Home town hero coaching, hometown talent. Free tickets. I'm all for it.

3rd favorite team.
Memphis was my 5th choice, same with the Cats.

I like all but UNC. But shit, it's hard to not like the Heels.

I'll go:
Maryland [ I think they win the Big 10]
MSU
Kansas
Villanova
Cole Anthony is really the main reason included them, he’s going to be special.

I can't pull for Memphis. Hardaway is either too clueless or trying too hard to be a jackass. Either way I hope he gets hammered every time out.

I like all but UNC. But shit, it's hard to not like the Heels.

I'll go:
Maryland [ I think they win the Big 10]
MSU
Kansas
Villanova
Kansas and Maryland are gonna be tough, not sold on Nova, but they could prove me wrong.

Reactions: Bruiser1
I can't pull for Memphis. Hardaway is either too clueless or trying too hard to be a jackass. Either way I hope he gets hammered every time out.
yeah, he didn't do himself any favors with the shit he pulled last season. The UT game was a shit show.

If you're asking me the 4 best teams on paper to start the season, I might say:
Michigan State
Kansas
Louisville
Florida

Hard to imagine the 4 best teams actually making it to the FF. So, I'll say:
Michigan State
Duke
Baylor
Seton Hall

I tell yaa, Jimbo....Memphis as a darkhorse. Lots and lots of talent.
I’m gonna make them prove it to me. They’ve had zero success since Cal left, but they’ve also had plenty of talent. Pastner had some players, let’s not forget that.

If I had to pick another team right now I think I would go Florida. Louisville a team that can obviously get there as well.

Reactions: IUfanBorden
I’m gonna make them prove it to me. They’ve had zero success since Cal left, but they’ve also had plenty of talent. Pastner had some players, let’s not forget that.

If I had to pick another team right now I think I would go Florida. Louisville a team that can obviously get there as well.

I definitely don’t think Memphis is a rock-solid bet to go far, but Pastner is/was an awful coach. And he had some talent, but nothing like this.

Michigan State
Louisville
Baylor
Kansas

I can get behind this. I'm really, really starting to like Baylor. Truthfully, I think they have a great shot at winning the Big XII. Tristan Clark missed the last 20 games of the season. That was a huge blow. They return 7 of their top 9 players and bring in two impact transfers in MaCio Teague and Davion Mitchell. The other 3 teams are probably who I rank as 1-3 in terms of talent on paper.

Is Memphis going to have much of a backcourt? I think they'll be a solid team, certainly in the NCAAs. But I have a hard time seeing Memphis going very far with backcourt play that is only slightly above average. Washington falls in the same boat for me. Jaden McDaniels and Isaiah Stewart is a nice 1-2 punch. But you gotta have guards to win championships.

Is Memphis going to have much of a backcourt? I think they'll be a solid team, certainly in the NCAAs. But I have a hard time seeing Memphis going very far with backcourt play that is only slightly above average. Washington falls in the same boat for me. Jaden McDaniels and Isaiah Stewart is a nice 1-2 punch. But you gotta have guards to win championships.
Boogie Ellis will play Point most minutes. top 50 recurit Quinones will play off the ball. They brought in another freshman that's local and he was top 100 iirc. Baugh or something like that. They have returning players,but those are just part of this class.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT