ADVERTISEMENT

Pick a player to add to your current team

jhmossy

Aug 9, 2017
Team
Virginia
Rule is that it has to be a player currently playing college basketball. You can't add Anthony Davis.

1) Choose one player from any team in the country

2) Choose one player from any team in your conference

UVA is so bad at shooting/scoring that I think I'd pick Myles Powell from Seton Hall and Jordan Nwora from Louisville.

Obi Toppin and Markus Howard/Myles Powell.

Would like another quality point. We have DJ and he is more than formidable but either of those guards would make our backcourt crazy.

Toppin is just really good, anybody would be thankful to have him.

None of those guys play in the ACC. Follow the rules man. Don't make me have to vacate some of your posts.

UVA is so bad at shooting/scoring that I think I'd pick Myles Powell from Seton Hall and Jordan Nwora from Louisville.

I wonder how close you were to actually getting Jake Toolson? Seems like he would have been the perfect fit. He's shooting close to 47% from 3.

Reactions: jhmossy
1. Obi Toppin
2. Kerry Blackshear

Getting buckets out of the 4 spot has been a huge challenge for UK, all year long.

For DePaul: Obi Toppin would give us a front court of Toppin and Reed. as for a conference player, I'll take Myles Powell obviously since he's BPA and would be massive for our backcourt.

For LSU: Payton Pritchard. Sorry, Javonte Stupid, you're fired. Pritchard directing this team would turn them into a top 5 team. And then give me Nick Richards. He is exactly what LSU needs down low to help out Emmett Williams who is playing center at 6'6.

Has to be a player from the conference your team plays in, right??? I thought that was one of the 2 rules, but I could be wrong.

I just want to make sure, because if we can pick from any player in any conference, jeez, give me Obi Wan-Kenobi Toppin for the win.

Has to be a player from the conference your team plays in, right??? I thought that was one of the 2 rules, but I could be wrong.

I just want to make sure, because if we can pick from any player in any conference, jeez, give me Obi Wan-Kenobi Toppin for the win.

One player can be from any conference. The other player has to be from the conference your team plays in. If the player you want plays in your conference, then that can be your answer for both.

Reactions: kyjeff1
FSU needs some physicality inside, plus someone to throw lobs too. Big Dom just ain’t cutting it and Balsa Koprivica has been hurt and foul prone. We could also use a bit more experience on a relatively young team.

So give me Azubuike from anywhere.

Not really a dominant big who fits our system in ACC, so I’ll take Nwora.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT