ADVERTISEMENT

Penn breaks Nova's Big 5 winning streak

was just about to come post this. Dam this season is beginning to take a bizarre turn. Furman is ranked, Buffalo is ranked higher than 3 blue bloods, Villanova just lost to Penn, Crazy

was just about to come post this. Dam this season is beginning to take a bizarre turn. Furman is ranked, Buffalo is ranked higher than 3 blue bloods, Villanova just lost to Penn, Crazy

Duke is just going to run away with this season. No one is even close when it comes to talent and playing with effort and efficiency.

Nova is just not good this year and the Palestra is a different animal.

He's played 14 minutes total over the past 6 games, hasn't played at all in 3 games this season.

Maybe he should quit sucking in practice then or get his attitude together, which the latter seems to be the case. Jay Wright is going to play the best players. Arizona isn't doing any better so really there's no reason to post that picture

Reactions: JamesERustle
I was curious about Quinerly and checked the box score. He played one minute in the Penn game. Can see himi transfering. We did pretty good last year with a high ranked 5 star point guard who wants to shoot more than pass. #cometoKU #Addiasmoneystillhere #Malikforthewin.

Where's the resident Nova superhomer been lately?

He assured me that Jay Wright had cracked the code and would dominate CBB every year til retirement.

Hahahahahahaha and now he's posted several images of accounts and is probably gonna play the "I was hacked" story.

When people who expect to be one and done go to a school known to play juniors and seniors. Hmmm. What to expect....

ADVERTISEMENT