ADVERTISEMENT

Patrick Ewing

toonces11

Mar 3, 2010
Team
Kansas
Why does he always look like he has 3 livers failing at the same time. Huge choke down the stretch. Dumbest b-ball played down the stretch outside of your lowest level YMCA ball.

Why does he always look like he has 3 livers failing at the same time. Huge choke down the stretch. Dumbest b-ball played down the stretch outside of your lowest level YMCA ball.
Was still able to intimidate Sam Bowie and Melvin Turpin. :mad: Beats all I’ve ever seen.

I am actually surprised how bad he is flopping there. He seemed very passionate about becoming a head man, put in work as an assistant, went to a place where he has credibility with the fanbase and local recruiting territory, plus a conference that his school shouldn’t have issues climbing the ladder... it’s just not working though, and if he isn’t the guy then where does Georgetown turn to save its faltering program? Is there any other Thompson kids out there?

I am actually surprised how bad he is flopping there. He seemed very passionate about becoming a head man, put in work as an assistant, went to a place where he has credibility with the fanbase and local recruiting territory, plus a conference that his school shouldn’t have issues climbing the ladder... it’s just not working though, and if he isn’t the guy then where does Georgetown turn to save its faltering program? Is there any other Thompson kids out there?
He has the Mitchell twins transferring from Md. The priests will give Patrick a LOT of rope. He will be able to recruit. Hate G town but always liked Ewing.

I can't fault Ewing too much this season. 3 players kicked off the team. Akinjo quit. McClung has played 8 minutes during the last 6 weeks. Yurtseven has missed a lot of time with his own injuries. They've played several games, including last night, with only 6 scholarship players. Margin for error is razor thin with this bunch.

I can't fault Ewing too much this season. 3 players kicked off the team. Akinjo quit. McClung has played 8 minutes during the last 6 weeks. Yurtseven has missed a lot of time with his own injuries. They've played several games, including last night, with only 6 scholarship players. Margin for error is razor thin with this bunch.
This. They play hard as hell for him that's for sure, they just don't have the depth or talent at the moment to compete. I believe he'll get it together.

Last edited:
Reactions: dukedevilz
Is this Patrick Ewing's first year at Georgetown?

Ewing was a heck of a player during his college years and the pro years, too.

ADVERTISEMENT