ADVERTISEMENT

"Pardon the interruption" (Tony and Will) Blast UK fans

Anyhoo, I seem to have waded accidentally into a real fight.

PTI is garbage, and lazy...they despise the South and people in the South - this is just another pretext for ESPN talking heads to talk down to and denigrate people they openly despise...they lustily called us all racists and said UK fired Tubby Smith when UK did no such thing.

Reactions: Random UK Fan
10 1/2 years ago, UK wins its EIGHTH NCAA Title.

ut: zero titles.

ut's highest level of NCAA Tournament success: ONE Elite 8.... ever.

Wins, Titles, Conference titles, whatever you want to point out, UK is light years ahead of ut in CBB.

I can claim everything UK has achieved in CBB as I've been a lifelong fan. T-shirts don't have a damned thing to do with it, but I know I certainly don't own an 'Elite 8' T-shirt.

What you got from ut looks more like Bull Shit here with every post you put up. If you wanna crow about women's hoops, go ahead... ut women's hoops program has earned it. I wouldn't recommend doing it here though.... you probably won't have an audience.

With all that UK has done in comparison to ut as far as college hoops is concerned, I can Lord it over you all I want. You are simply a peasant in this realm of talking mens college basketball.

As a ut fan, you simply don't have the 'CRED' to flap your tobacco-stained gums like you do. That, is what simply makes you nothing more than a message board PHONY.
Uk has 8 titles, but you haven't won shit dumbass. You have no accomplishments, you are just a fan. You thinking you are special because you bought a t-shirt is laughable. Furthermore, I claimed UK hasn't done anything in several years, so if you're going to quote me do it correctly.

Uk has 8 titles, but you haven't won shit dumbass. You have no accomplishments, you are just a fan. You thinking you are special because you bought a t-shirt is laughable. Furthermore, I claimed UK hasn't done anything in several years, so if you're going to quote me do it correctly.

Funny how the concepts of 'cred' or 'right to talk smack' continue to elude you. I'm not surprised. I've hit that tiny wick on the tiny candle in your brain with a friggin' flamethrower to shed some light on the subject for youand you remain too dumb or too much in denial to see it.

ut isn't shit when it comes to the big boys of college basketball. Until they get beyond a single Elite 8, they won't be shit. Your daily two-faced act here trying to hype them up or get respect just isn't gonna work here, LuLu.

Funny how the concepts of 'cred' or 'right to talk smack' continue to elude you. I'm not surprised. I've hit that tiny wick on the tiny candle in your brain with a friggin' flamethrower to shed some light on the subject for youand you remain too dumb or too much in denial to see it.

ut isn't shit when it comes to the big boys of college basketball. Until they get beyond a single Elite 8, they won't be shit. Your daily two-faced act here trying to hype them up or get respect just isn't gonna work here, LuLu.
It doesn't elude me, I just deny the premise. You think you buying a T-shirt gives you some special right to brag about a team that you never even attended the school they belong to. Fans are just fans, pea brain. They don't get any special privileges over other fans.

What is this two face act you mention? As usual, you are spouting off about something with nothing to support it.

It doesn't elude me, I just deny the premise. You think you buying a T-shirt gives you some special right to brag about a team that you never even attended the school they belong to. Fans are just fans, pea brain. They don't get any special privileges over other fans.

What is this two face act you mention? As usual, you are spouting off about something with nothing to support it.
Like I said.... you're in too much denial. Again, T-shirts don't have a damned thing to do with it, but mine celebrate far more than just an Elite 8.

The phony sentiment, the 'act' of trying to sound like a friend, ally, etc. is the 2-faced act you keep trying to pull off here. Nobody's buying it, LuLu.

Like I said.... you're in too much denial. Again, T-shirts don't have a damned thing to do with it, but mine celebrate far more than just an Elite 8.

The phony sentiment, the 'act' of trying to sound like a friend, ally, etc. is the 2-faced act you keep trying to pull off here. Nobody's buying it, LuLu.
You're wrong and stupid, so I'm certainly not going to agree with it. It just bothers you that Barnes kicks y'all's ass.

Regrading two faced. First off, you don't speak for everyone JC, so STFU. I am generally friendly JC. However, my pet peeve is arrogance and you can see how that we wouldn't get along based on that. I believe that it is beyond arrogant to think you are a better fan based on wins. It implies that you somehow as a fan leeched greatness off a team that you never knew, never played on, never were in the locker room and a lot of them you weren't even born.

You're wrong and stupid, so I'm certainly not going to agree with it. It just bothers you that Barnes kicks y'all's ass.

Regrading two faced. First off, you don't speak for everyone JC, so STFU. I am generally friendly JC. However, my pet peeve is arrogance and you can see how that we wouldn't get along based on that. I believe that it is beyond arrogant to think you are a better fan based on wins. It implies that you somehow as a fan leeched greatness off a team that you never knew, never played on, never were in the locker room and a lot of them you weren't even born.

I really don't sweat Barnes, LuLu. What will you say when the Barnes v Cal series goes to 11-11?

I might not speak for everyone, but I'm going to continue pointing out this phony act of yours here every time I see it.

You continue to get things twisted. I've never said that I am personally a 'better' fan. I have clearly stated that fans of a team that accomplished so very little (ONE Elite 8 in their existence) don't have the 'CRED', or the right to be flapping gums towards programs that are far superior to yours.

That's called 'punching up', LuLu... and it's not a good look. It's like a water boy talking smack at the star Quarterback. It doesn't work or make sense.

UK has now beaten ut on the hardwood 179 friggin' times. Rupp is a great place for it to become 180.

I really don't sweat Barnes, LuLu. What will you say when the Barnes v Cal series goes to 11-11?

I might not speak for everyone, but I'm going to continue pointing out this phony act of yours here every time I see it.

You continue to get things twisted. I've never said that I am personally a 'better' fan. I have clearly stated that fans of a team that accomplished so very little (ONE Elite 8 in their existence) don't have the 'CRED', or the right to be flapping gums towards programs that are far superior to yours.

That's called 'punching up', LuLu... and it's not a good look. It's like a water boy talking smack at the star Quarterback. It doesn't work or make sense.

UK has now beaten ut on the hardwood 179 friggin' times. Rupp is a great place for it to become 180.
Who knows if Cal will ever tie it up? What will you say when UT wins a title?

You make accusations, but don't support it and that just makes you a blow hard. By saying that you have some kind of "cred" by buying a T-shirt of a team that you root for as ridiculous as that is gives you permission to talk and someone else doesn't share that same permission is preposterous.

It is not punching up to discuss CBB with some t-shirt fan, dumbo. Cause that is all you are. A Walmart shopping blue t-shirt wear blow hard.

Finally, Barnes has closed the gap on win loss over all and regularly kicks your 10 millions doall coaches ass.

Wow, you are way off base here.

Yes, we are going through a very tough time, but comments like this show you have very little understanding of the guys that have played here under Cal - guys that went to multiple finals fours, had a 38 win season, and guys that won a national freaking championship.
Calipari has had three 38 wins in a season. One of them resulted in a Championship. He's had two at UK. One in Memphis.

IIRC, no one else has won 38 games.

A little old, but we'd know if someone else besides UK won 38.

Untitled.png

Last edited:
Reactions: cdbearde
Anyhoo, I seem to have waded accidentally into a real fight.

PTI is garbage, and lazy...they despise the South and people in the South - this is just another pretext for ESPN talking heads to talk down to and denigrate people they openly despise...they lustily called us all racists and said UK fired Tubby Smith when UK did no such thing.
I think you're mixing up shows. I don't remember anything racist. I didnt' remember it, and spent about 30 minutes looking for anything to back it up.

Reactions: cdbearde
Everywhere Rondo has gone, everyone has said Rondo is a tremendous student of the game.

It will be interesting if he ever gets into coaching.

Reactions: Random UK Fan
Who knows if Cal will ever tie it up? What will you say when UT wins a title?

You make accusations, but don't support it and that just makes you a blow hard. By saying that you have some kind of "cred" by buying a T-shirt of a team that you root for as ridiculous as that is gives you permission to talk and someone else doesn't share that same permission is preposterous.

It is not punching up to discuss CBB with some t-shirt fan, dumbo. Cause that is all you are. A Walmart shopping blue t-shirt wear blow hard.

Finally, Barnes has closed the gap on win loss over all and regularly kicks your 10 millions doall coaches ass.

Amazingly, your posts keep getting dumber, LuLu. Just more irrelevant babble about T-shirts. It's not surprising that the 'cred' concept escapes you. Your program and its ONE Elite 8 in its ENTIRE existence just doesn't have any.

'Closed the gap'? 159-77 = 82. That's a gap that neither you or I will ever see evened up in our friggin' lifetimes.

Amazingly, your posts keep getting dumber, LuLu. Just more irrelevant babble about T-shirts. It's not surprising that the 'cred' concept escapes you. Your program and its ONE Elite 8 in its ENTIRE existence just doesn't have any.

'Closed the gap'? 159-77 = 82. That's a gap that neither you or I will ever see evened up in our friggin' lifetimes.
I went to UT for years and got a degree. You went to Walmart and bought a T-shirt. Did you use a school loan to buy the T-shirt cause I doubt Walmart has scholarships?

Your Cred stuff is the crux of our disagreement. You think a fan is empowered by their school record and I do not. I think a fan is just a fan. I think being a good fan is nothing more than loyalty and active viewership and support.

I went to UT for years and got a degree. You went to Walmart and bought a T-shirt. Did you use a school loan to buy the T-shirt cause I doubt Walmart has scholarships?

Your Cred stuff is the crux of our disagreement. You think a fan is empowered by their school record and I do not. I think a fan is just a fan. I think being a good fan is nothing more than loyalty and active viewership and support.
Good fan and stupid fan... there's a big difference. You are obviously the latter.

Good fan and stupid fan... there's a big difference. You are obviously the latter.
No one has ever accused you of being a good fan. Unless Walmart is giving such awards. 🤣

They blast UK fans for booing Cal and suggest that he should flip UK off and go set upi shop somewhere else. They say in two years he could have any other team competing for a title.

What they don't say is why isn't he doing it at UK?
With yesterday’s loss to Kansas Calipari is 26-33 against ranked teams since Bo Ryan evidently neutered him in 2015. In the same timespan we have beaten exactly ONE Power5 team in the ncaa tournament. Should we be upset at Cal ? What do you think.lol

You two should redirect this passion, and get a room.

You two should redirect this passion, and get a room.
The thing that got me going was that I was defending UK fans and he still got defensive

The talking heads were saying that Cal could go somewhere else and in two years the new team would be a FF team.

My position was/is that he should be doing that at UK then. That is why they are paying him handsomely. UK fans have every reason to be pissed. Cal has done some great things in the past which is true, but he is being paid to continue doing those great things. Furthermore, UK fans have been patient for a good while.

ADVERTISEMENT