ADVERTISEMENT

PAC-12 Cancels Non-Conference games until January.

UK was scheduled to play UCLA in the CBS Sports Classic Dec 19th. I wonder who will take their place?

Seems a little early for this announcement. Basketball is still three months away.

Hopefully we have a bubble set up or vaccine for this virus, cause without, how do you play the season? I really hope I'm wrong...

I'm bored so I looked up our schedule so far, and we play against these conferences. As far as I know the Pac 12 is the only one to cancel so far. I don't' see how it can be postponed due to being part of the Sports Classic.

ACC (3)
A10 (1)
American East (1)
Big 12 (1)
CUSA (1)
Horizon (2)
Pac 12 (1) - Cancelled
Sun Belt (1)

Hopefully we have a bubble set up or vaccine for this virus, cause without, how do you play the season? I really hope I'm wrong...

PAC 12 Commish flat out said you can't have a bubble for non pro athletes and he is correct. Just not going to happen.

Reactions: I am stupid
UJh.gif

If NCAA can create a similar model as NBA, with the bubble that would be cool. I know it’s not ideal obviously with no fans, but if the morons in Indy can think outside the box and create a safe atmosphere for the players, I don’t see any reason why there can’t be a season. Only problem is the amount of teams in D1 cbb. I feel like there could be some OOC games, but the focus should be on conference games with the conference tourney and tourney itself should be what’s looked at moreso.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT