ADVERTISEMENT

Outstanding Plays

dukedevilz

Apr 3, 2002
I'm interested in a thread that has a collection of phenomenal highlights from around the country. I'll start with my favorite player to watch, Jalen Suggs. As many are already aware of, Suggs was a quarterback in HS, and a darn good one. He was the AP Minnesota HS POY. Here are two clips which both look like passes made by a quarterback. One of the passes resulted in a blown layup, but still can't downplay that throw. What else you guys got?

I can’t link videos but pons from tenn had a volleyball block the other night that reminded me of Konote. It was nasty.

This play by TJD caught my attention when I was watching it the other day. A jump step, followed by a dunk. Superb!

Probably more lucky than outstanding. Oklahoma won this game by a point last night. They may not have won, if not for this fortuitous horse shot.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Thought this guy was gonna be a star this year. Maybe next season. He's still good for an occasional noteworthy highlight.

Reactions: ChiTownSean
I'm interested in a thread that has a collection of phenomenal highlights from around the country. I'll start with my favorite player to watch, Jalen Suggs. As many are already aware of, Suggs was a quarterback in HS, and a darn good one. He was the AP Minnesota HS POY. Here are two clips which both look like passes made by a quarterback. One of the passes resulted in a blown layup, but still can't downplay that throw. What else you guys got?

That bounce pass is fuking ridiculous....The spin he put on it. Wow.

Reactions: dukedevilz
This isn't an outstanding play, really. But, Jermaine Samuels had the slide of the century last Saturday.

Here are few more clips that I liked.

Matthew Mayer with the save...

Duruji throwing it down with authority.

Dru Smith with the game winner.

Tennessee had a really nice sequence yesterday afternoon, between a volleyball block, an outlet pass, and a dunk. But, can't find the full play. The Pons Volleyball block will have to suffice for now.

And here's my dude Isaiah Miller, throwing it down like Grant Hill, only he's 8 inches shorter.

Last edited:
Reactions: ChiTownSean
That was a phenomenal shot by Eaddy! Can't believe UCLA coughed up an 8-point lead in the closing minutes.
between that and their oregon game they’ve fallen apart late. have really tried to watch pac12 hoops and just seeing ucla as a projected ten seed, i cannot imagine picking them in any brackets

Reactions: dukedevilz
ADVERTISEMENT