ADVERTISEMENT

Outstanding Plays, 2021-22

The Bryce McGowens dunk was okay, but nothing spectacular, because Kofi backed down and didn't really challenge it.

Just remembered one more dunk from last weekend. Tari Eason.

This was another really cool play from last night. Wendell Green splitting the defenders by going through the legs. Don't see that everyday.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Feel like I've missed several dozen highlights in the last two weeks. Oh well. Can't find 'em all. Here are two more recent-ish dunks.

I liked this block from yesterday. Looked like a sure fire dunk.

And Enaruna with a nice slam.

A few more plays from the weekend. Maybe some of these are a reach for being truly outstanding.

Jaden Ivey had quite a few highlight-worthy plays against Michigan. I think my favorite was that incredibly smooth layup with about 2:30 left.

Hard not to like this Arizona team. Great fastbreak run below. They're hard to stop in transition. Also, Terry had a beautiful no-look pass to Tubelis that I'm struggling to find.

Kind of cool how Agbaji and Braun both threw alleys to each other.

Wendell Green saves the day for Auburn.

Loved how Graham Ike splits the double team here. Beautiful.

Luke Loewe gets the steal and the buzzer-beater. Nice!

Guess it would be rude to also not include these dunks.

The announcer kind of ruined it, though. Could have had a little more excitement.

Reactions: boilerzz
A few more plays from the weekend. Maybe some of these are a reach for being truly outstanding.

Jaden Ivey had quite a few highlight-worthy plays against Michigan. I think my favorite was that incredibly smooth layup with about 2:30 left.

Hard not to like this Arizona team. Great fastbreak run below. They're hard to stop in transition. Also, Terry had a beautiful no-look pass to Tubelis that I'm struggling to find.

Kind of cool how Agbaji and Braun both threw alleys to each other.

Wendell Green saves the day for Auburn.

Loved how Graham Ike splits the double team here. Beautiful.

Luke Loewe gets the steal and the buzzer-beater. Nice!

Not a fan of including the Wendell Green one when it was clearly a charge.

Not a fan of including the Wendell Green one when it was clearly a charge.

I wouldn't say it was clearly a charge. It was questionable. If you slow the speed down to 0.25, it looks like the defender comes to a standstill at about the same time Green launches. Could go either way. The more puzzling aspect, IMO, is that refs decided to allow a play-on.

Forgot about this one. Watched maybe half of the game. Taze Moore with possibly the quickest dunk in NCAA history? 2 or 3 seconds into the game. Not bad.

South Carolina with the buzzer-beater.

Basically a buzzer-beater.

Probably better suited for the luck category, but still noteworthy.

Love to see passes like this.

Gillespie is a tough SOB. Doesn't shy away from contact. And he's posting up a forward.

Emphatic block, which leads to a fastbreak.

Johnny Davis. Smooth AF. Couldn't fine the one clip by itself, but I love his turnaround jumper at 56 seconds.

Love the stare down of the camera after dunking on 2 dudes!

Awesome play. Ivey is arguably the most dynamic player in the country. So ridiculously talented. Seems like he has multiple highlight-worthy clips every game.

Glad you included Omoryui posterizing Edey. Would have had to call you out on that if posted Ivey's dunk, without including C.O.

Reactions: boilerzz
Nice bounce pass from Wendell Moore.

Anyone remember this play where an offensive player was dribbling the ball, maybe close to the top of the key, and a defender knocked it out of their hand - and it bounced off the backboard? It was quite the forceful deflection, but it had a fortuitous result for the offensive team. Honestly can't remember what game it was, just know that it was a white guard that came down with the ball and subsequently laid it in. Want to say it was either Brad Davison, Collin Gillespie, or Tommy Kuhse (Saint Mary's).

^Oh snap. I found it on my first search. It was Tommy Kuhse after all. Thought I would struggle to find this one.

This would have been a sweet buzzer-beater. You can see the ball is clearly out of Likekele's hand with 0.3 seconds left. However, they didn't beat the shot clock.

I'm going to have to blame the clock operators on this one. You know you could easily add on an additional 0.5 seconds for all the times they were tardy to stop the clock from running.

ADVERTISEMENT