ADVERTISEMENT

Outstanding Plays, 2021-22

dukedevilz

Apr 3, 2002
Did this thread last year. Should be plenty of highlights to include this year.

Here are a couple of game-winners. Personally, I very much dislike the shot by Etienne. Such a low-percentage shot. It's a time game; go to the hole and get a high-quality look. But, it's a highlight, nonetheless.

FECo1qJXMAsd3dh

The heads-up play by Tyler Kolek was awesome. Trent Frazier had his head turned to the other side of the court and got blind-sided... I've included a few additional highlights, as well.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
How does he makes this pass? Whips a perfect cross corner pass with fire. Taran Armstrong is putting the college basketball world on notice. One of the most underrated players in the country.

Buzzer-beaters are cool, too. Ryan Nembhard FTW.

I thought durant failed to get even 145lbs up once but that might be the thc eating my brain.

also u see the sjsu buzzer beater dunk? Well 2 seconds left, dude drove the lane and hammered two handed for the W.

sorry i suck at posting links.

I thought durant failed to get even 145lbs up once but that might be the thc eating my brain.

also u see the sjsu buzzer beater dunk? Well 2 seconds left, dude drove the lane and hammered two handed for the W.

sorry i suck at posting links.

So, essentially two buzzer-beaters in the first three weeks of the season? Not bad, San Jose State. Not bad....

And yes, you are correct on Durant not making a single rep at the combine, albeit it was 185 lbs. Still, the strength element is sometimes overvalued. Is it important? Yes, absolutely. It helps players to absorb contact and not to shy away from tough, physical teams. Helps for positioning in rebounds. But, skill level is more important, no question.

Last edited:
A couple of buzzer-beaters...

Also, love this sequence from Tyrese Martin. The block, the tip, the chase, and then the flush.

Been awhile since I've posted anything. Kendall Brown, folks. He just might be the best dunker in the country. Had three outstanding dunks against Oregon the other night.

I wrote down a list of 4 plays in notepad that I wanted to include. But, seems like I lost those notes somewhere. All I remember is this dunk by Alondes Williams.

Okay, I remember one more of those plays because it was very similar to the Alondes Williams dunk... Christian Braun, with the facial!

ADVERTISEMENT