ADVERTISEMENT

Out side of Rivalries, Which team do you hate more than others?

90% of NC State fans suck. 100% of WVU fans are only 10% worse. You do the math.
tenor.gif

Reading Forde's piece makes me think, I know we're rivals and all, but I feel bad for the UL fans.

They've got nothing to do with this mess and the ones suffering the most. I would say clean house, but, dang.

Fans trust the University to do it in the gray area. They put stock in it when bragging.

Forde summed it up pretty well in this one eloquent quote.

"What in the actual hell?"

Reading Forde's piece makes me think, I know we're rivals and all, but I feel bad for the UL fans.

They've got nothing to do with this mess and the ones suffering the most. I would say clean house, but, dang.

Fans trust the University to do it in the gray area. They put stock in it when bragging.

Forde summed it up pretty well in this one eloquent quote.

"What in the actual hell?"
Great post. And i wouldnt call forde a UL fanboy at any point. Hes constantly taking shots at Louisville.

the thing is these “violations” are soooooooooo stupid. Grad assistants participating in practice (during covid when we had two 2 week pauses during the season) and then something illegal about a recruiting video that i dont really even understand. I get why the grad asst thing is a no-no but i also understand if half the team is quarantined, u need bodies to even have a practice. Still fuzzy on what makes aNy recruoting video a violation but its the ncaa so who knows.

If we werent already on the chopping block, nothing would come of these minor violations anyways. Probably never even made the media if Guadio wasnt such a donkey. But when u look at the past, we cant scratch our balls the wrong way without commiting a violation.

All the while miller is still coaching after paying ayton out of his own pocket, as well as wade and his strong ass offers. Yet we clean house over 1300$ that it turns out kenny johnson never even gave to bowens father. Which adidas paid them so not much difference i dont guess. But then u got kansas getting in trouble for offering to pay zion, but when he ends up at duke its crickets.

every competitive program is breaking rules in some sort of fashion. It just depends on who gets caught being stupid like us, and who the ncaa wants to go after (adidas).

Last edited:
Reactions: lurkeraspect84
ADVERTISEMENT