ADVERTISEMENT

Out side of Rivalries, Which team do you hate more than others?

Everybody
ComplicatedPhysicalBlackbird-max-1mb.gif

In basketball.

Arkansas fans get annoying historically.

Tx Tech fans have been trying to talk shit in basketball. Didn't really know they had much of a program until Chris Beard took over.
It's really a good thing you got Beard. He's shown in the last 5 years to be one of the only coaches who can win in Austin.

Reactions: toonces11
Fanbases comes into play.
Threatening all time stats. Sorry losers on not bing able to relate.
Pompous dicks
oklahoma state grad, but texas born and raised and live here now. texas a and m fans have easily gotta be the worst to me. its a bizarre mixture of entitled country douches and they are way too proud of their mediocre sports teams. they havent earned anything to be arrogant about but most of them somehow are

oklahoma state grad, but texas born and raised and live here now. texas a and m fans have easily gotta be the worst to me. its a bizarre mixture of entitled country douches and they are way too proud of their mediocre sports teams. they havent earned anything to be arrogant about but most of them somehow are
That sounds worse than recent success little shits. :)

Arkansas. Their fans are annoying and their teams lean towards playing dirty historically (IMO).

That sounds worse than recent success little shits. :)

Most schools have freshman orientation...

Not many schools have one like Texas A&M.
Called Fish Camp. Pretty much an indoctrination camp.

Thing with them is that their t shirt fanbase is small compared to people actually connected to the school.

Their t shirt fanbase is pretty much restricted to parts of Central TX into East TX touching the far north suburbs of Houston....

People feel like because they are connected to the university it somehow makes them "better fans"

Doesn't bother me because I attended the University of Texas.

They are always talking about " t shirt sips"

Regarding Illinois, the term “rival” is most often used by fans and the media in connection with Missouri, Iowa, Indiana and Northwestern. Out of these, Mizzou fans are the worst. So, other than that, I have found Michigan fans to have become especially nasty and annoying since Juwan got them rolling at such a high level.

Out of the rest of the Big Ten, I find MSU, OSU, Purdue and especially Rutgers fans to be chill out of the fan bases I have interacted with. Minnesota and Nebraska fans seem okay, but I haven’t interacted with many. I have never spoken to a PSU hoops fan in any format, lol. Maryland and Wisconsin fans seem like total wildcards - some great, some suck.

Out of the Blue Bloods, I have found KU fans to be the chillest.

Last edited:
Reactions: starr02
ADVERTISEMENT