ADVERTISEMENT

Out of all the teams you've lost to...

lurkeraspect84

Mar 4, 2014
Who would you really like to play again right now?

Of course I want LSU first. That was a tough loss. Duke would be next. Don't care much about ND.

We get a chance at LSU again later in the year @Rupp. Hopefully Duke in the Tournament. It would be pretty good to end K's career.

UK failed by seven on ending Wooden's career with a loss. Remember that tournament IU fans?

Last edited:
Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
Well when your team only has 1 loss that occurred in double overtime this is a pretty easy question.

Last edited:
Reactions: DocHammer
The South Carolina loss is baffling for FSU. We had some guys out and Hamilton messed around trying to get some of the bench too much action. And a game we were in complete control in turned into a loss. Would like to have that one back.

The South Carolina loss is baffling for FSU. We had some guys out and Hamilton messed around trying to get some of the bench too much action. And a game we were in complete control in turned into a loss. Would like to have that one back.
In honor of Joe B. passing, I get a chance to post this pic again.

Leonard-Hamilton.png

Little know fact; Rob Bromley took this picture when he was 1327 years old.

• Haha
Reactions: GE Nole
We already played one of them and won (OSU). Only other one was Providence w/o Davis. So that one.

Auburn won’t be losing to Kentucky but I am guessing we will be number 1 on yours
Depends on how it plays out. The LSU was a tough loss due to losing so many players. You seem to be aware of just he name Auburn stings. Could be a toss up.

I think UK has a higher ceiling than Auburn this year. Maybe that'll play into it.

Depends on how it plays out. The LSU was a tough loss due to losing so many players. You seem to be aware of just he name Auburn stings. Could be a toss up.

I think UK has a higher ceiling than Auburn this year. Maybe that'll play into it.
Why do you have a higher ceiling? Auburn has the best player and we have a deeper bench?

Obviously, Marquette and Cincinnati. Lost two straight with players out/ill/dealing with concussions. 11-1 since with the only loss being a nail biter to Arizona.

ND because it's conference. UT outside of that because it is very unlikely they have the sort of offensive game again like they did when we played them the first time.

Probably Wisconsin because of its impact on the B1G race but damn, that loss to Rutgers on a halfcourt shot when we were #1 still hurts.

We get a chance at LSU again later in the year @Rupp. Hopefully Duke in the Tournament. It would be pretty good to end K's career.

UK failed by seven on ending Wooden's career with a loss. Remember that tournament IU fans?
My friend Joe B. Hall told me all about that game against Wooden.

Kentucky got fvcked in the butt. The powers that be made damned sure that Wooden would go out a winner.

Do you really think that they (ESPN, CBS et.al.) are going to let Coach K go down to a loss without a royal screwing? If you do I have a lot of mountain top property to sell to you in South Florida. Kentucky would have to be a 20 point better team to put down "royal" Duke in the NCAA.

If you do really think that they (NCAA, ESPN and CBS) are going to let Coach K go down to a loss: then you need to get a new life.

The NCAA, ESPN, CBS; et.al. love Duke and K. Good luck.

Don't bet against Duke.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
ADVERTISEMENT