ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Wilder v Fury 2

Should we be? I’m not really big into boxing but I hear this is the fight that can help bring the sport back into the spotlight. Is that right?

First one was awesome, and it should be a heavyweight slug fest - not one where you’re watching defensive boxing for hours.

I do think this one has been hyped as much as any in recent memory though.

Should we be? I’m not really big into boxing but I hear this is the fight that can help bring the sport back into the spotlight. Is that right?
I'll care about boxing when they decide to pull their heads out of their asses and condense the number of championships/belts out there.

There's literally an organization called The Ring that has a boxing champion, and is considered a legitimate champion (which is usually one of the main champions through the WBA or WBC).

It's confusing as f***, and highly unnecessary. I understand boxing is a worldwide sport and all the boxing organizations can't co-exist properly, but holy f***......condense it down to two belts at the most (or only recognize two organizations' champions......in a perfect world, I'd take one, but I know such a compromise would never be met, so oh well).

Then maybe I'll care like 5% more than I do now........which is not at all.

ADVERTISEMENT