ADVERTISEMENT

OT threads are done

Kevin Bryan

Apr 30, 2011
As you all will soon see, I've begun deleting threads not associated with basketball. This is a basketball board and will remain that way going forward, especially with the beginning of the season coming up. If you don't like it then I suggest finding a different forum to discuss OT topics on as they will no longer be tolerated here. This is intended to be a light-hearted board and some of you get way too serious, bent out of shape, and delve into subjects that frankly have no business on this board. Now, who's ready for some hoops?!

As you all will soon see, I've begun deleting threads not associated with basketball. This is a basketball board and will remain that way going forward, especially with the beginning of the season coming up. If you don't like it then I suggest finding a different forum to discuss OT topics on as they will no longer be tolerated here. This is intended to be a light-hearted board and some of you get way too serious, bent out of shape, and delve into subjects that frankly have no business on this board. Now, who's ready for some hoops?!
tenor.gif

Heh, I knew those last few rape posts were going to shut things down.

Fingers crossed my stalker got to read it before it went!

This thread is already boring. I’ve already started to poke the three stooges who clog up our home board, I’m feeling that the boot will happen sooner, rather than later.

Reactions: KYtotheCore
This thread is already boring. I’ve already started to poke the three stooges who clog up our home board, I’m feeling that the boot will happen sooner, rather than later.

i read the thread
you are fighting a good fight
they need to let go and move on

Reactions: UL_1986
Move over to the Dick Vitale thread and read Unc fans argue with UK fans, totally off topic
Sick

Nothing like waking up to some fresh air.

1694ac947f6a116e93fcbcf92e7480d1.gif

At least I still have tMB to get my entertainment. Besides the troll games over there are much better than most of the lame ass attempts on this junior college board.

ADVERTISEMENT