ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Predict the NFL Playoffs

bignish

Gold Member
Feb 15, 2016
Team
Duke
Who do you guys have making the conference championships and winning the SB?

Here's my prediction:

AFC: Ravens
NFC: SF 49ers

SB Champions: SF 49ers

Reactions: ceilo77
Earl Thomas still had something to prove. He felt disrespected by how everything went with Seattle. Wanted to compare himself to Ed Reed
Baltimore has a great defensive system build around their secondary and taking away space.

Been high on the Ravens all year.
Just think a team like KC with Mahomes could give their defense issues.
Only QB who I think could beat them just matters KC's defense stopping Lamar Jackson.

Reactions: ExitFlagger
Earl Thomas still had something to prove. He felt disrespected by how everything went with Seattle. Wanted to compare himself to Ed Reed
Baltimore has a great defensive system build around their secondary and taking away space.

Been high on the Ravens all year.
Just think a team like KC with Mahomes could give their defense issues.
Only QB who I think could beat them just matters KC's defense stopping Lamar Jackson.

Earl Thomas is a HoFer, but he isn’t Ed Reed.

Ravens-Niners

Ravens

Big Truss

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Gonna be tough for Brady to go into Baltimore and get a win, but I’m not betting against him.

Patriots vs 49ers

Patriots

You really are a Brady homer. Even Patriots fans think they have no shot of winning in Baltimore.

Only KC has a decent shot at pulling that off. And I wouldn't feel confident about it, even though they match up pretty well.

You really are a Brady homer. Even Patriots fans think they have no shot of winning in Baltimore.

Only KC has a decent shot at pulling that off. And I wouldn't feel confident about it, even though they match up pretty well.
I’ll admit I do like Brady. And he probably won’t make it to the championship this year, but like I said, I’ll believe it when I see it. Chiefs are probably better and the Ravens definitely are.

Earl Thomas is a HoFer, but he isn’t Ed Reed.

Reed is yours in the NFL except his time with the Texans and Pat's.
Thomas didn't receive that same respect by the fans of Seattle and the organization.
So he goes somewhere to create another Super Bowl defense.

Before the season the media in Baltimore was hyping your defense and saying your secondary was the best in the NFL.

Thomas told them they weren't and he would let them know when that defense was ready.

Before the 49ers game he told the media that the Ravens were going to win the Super Bowl. Pretty much finally agreed that the defense is elite enough to win.

Day 1 he walked into your locker room as the leader.

Reactions: bMORE607
Gonna be tough for Brady to go into Baltimore and get a win, but I’m not betting against him.

Patriots vs 49ers

Patriots
Just how I see it.....I'll pick against Brady after someone beats him again.

ADVERTISEMENT