ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Possibly broke my foot tonight---Ligament damage for sure...

I tore some ligaments in my ankle in college but refused surgery because it was in the middle of. volleyball season. Probably better off if it’s broke really.

That’s what I thought and then I had compound fractures of the 4th and 5th metatarsals. 7 weeks latter I’m finally walking with hiking boots

Reactions: IUfanBorden
I tore some ligaments in my ankle in college but refused surgery because it was in the middle of. volleyball season. Probably better off if it’s broke really.
That's exactly what the ER doctor told me.

Whatever it is hope it heals quickly. You never know. It may be not quite as bad as it seems now.

Reactions: IUfanBorden
That's exactly what the ER doctor told me.

May be true. But I’ve broken ankles or feet three times now requiring surgery. It gets a lot harder every tome. Only the one in college playing baseball was an easy recovery. I was in good shape then.

Player dives for a loose ball,, slides directly into my lower leg, just above the ankle. Not good----Except for the pain meds...In a walking boot, with crutches...No weight until I see ortho on Monday.

Yaaaay......
i

Awwww . . . Did hims possibwy hirt his wittle foot?! Probably the worst injury known to mankind, huh?”

G.F.Y.,

G. Hayward

Just kidding man :). Hate to hear it. Been there multiple times [5 broken bones over time.] At least you get to spend more time with us! Hope I was able to at least get you to chuckle.

Here’s to a quick recovery buddy!

Last edited:
Reactions: lurkeraspect84
ADVERTISEMENT