ADVERTISEMENT

OT: My truck was stolen this morning...

IUfanBorden

Gold Member
Dec 11, 2011
Team
Indiana
So, I get uparound 5:30, go outside to have my coffee...I notice---something is missing..Turns out, it was my ****ing truck...Laughing

So I call the police....Then contact the aprtment security, for video. Around 2:14am it shows an older gent, with grey hair, white shirt and bluejeans, get into my vehicle, and simply, drive off...

Bad thing.....I left it unlocked, with the ****ing keys in it...Even worse, my wife reminded me around 10 to go lock the doors, and get the keys...I brushed it off. After all, we live in a gated complex, with camera's everywhere...She go on me again around 11...I got annoyed and was like, "it'll be ok---its not like someone is gonna steal it...":confused:

Anyways....we know it crossed the bridge around 3:40am(RiverLink sticker on my truck). So now, just hopefully it gets found----and its not in pieces...

Great start to my morning...:D

People suck. I can’t imagine how big of a piece of shit someone has to be to not feel bad about doing that.
Don't care the problems they cause...Simply do not care. Unfortunately for him, he is on camera about 10 times...Nor did he know the truck had a RiverLink track on it; So we know he went Louisville...That is also caught on camera. I doubt the police catch the dude...Detective told me they'll usually drive it till it runs out of gas, then dump it..Good thing for us is, I have a lot of friends in law enforcement. One of them is head of detectives who's investigating the case.

Don't care the problems they cause...Simply do not care. Unfortunately for him, he is on camera about 10 times...Nor did he know the truck had a RiverLink track on it; So we know he went Louisville...That is also caught on camera. I doubt the police catch the dude...Detective told me they'll usually drive it till it runs out of gas, then dump it..Good thing for us is, I have a lot of friends in law enforcement. One of them is head of detectives who's investigating the case.
Classic cardinals fans...he’ll dump it at the yum center.

People suck. I can’t imagine how big of a piece of shit someone has to be to not feel bad about doing that.
Thing is Hail, I had just walked in(to my apartment). I wasn't feeling to good, and had went outside to get some air. It wasn't no more than 10 minutes----if that, after I walked in. In other words, I missed the chance of shooting a dude by 10 minutes or so. Because believe me, had I walked outside, as he was driving away....His ass is getting shot. Gun is right inside the door, in the bookshelf.

Do you live in the country, Borden ?
How many gated apartment complexes have you seen in the country? Or apartment complexes in general? Laughing

Speaking of gated apartment complexes, they are stupid and a waste of time. I live in one too. Anyone who wants to get in can get in, just piggyback someone else through the gate. False sense of security.

How many gated apartment complexes have you seen in the country? Or apartment complexes in general? Laughing

Speaking of gated apartment complexes, they are stupid and a waste of time. I live in one too. Anyone who wants to get in can get in, just piggyback someone else through the gate. False sense of security.
Didn’t even read that part lol

Reactions: lurkeraspect84

Yep...What is funny is there is an opening on both sides of the gate...You can literally walk through it...Laughing Then on the north side of the complex,its open...granted there is a huge field that separates us from an Embassy Suites...But still, not as secure as you think....

Reactions: Kevin Bryan
Yep...What is funny is there is an opening on both sides of the gate...You can literally walk through it...Laughing Then on the north side of the complex,its open...granted there is a huge field that separates us from an Embassy Suites...But still, not as secure as you think....
My condo complex in FL was also gated and the back gate was always open anyway. Laughing It's like people think a gate makes it a classy place or some shit. No, the condo I live in now is in a gated complex and it isn't in the best part of town. It's just a pain in the ass, if I pull in and someone is waiting at the gate to get in or they have to call someone to let them in or some shit, I just hit my clicker to open the gate and honk for them to go. It's also a pain in the ass if I order food (there is no gate code). Usually I tell them just wait 13 seconds. There are people coming in all the time, you won't have to wait more than a minute. Laughing

My truck has a transponder on it...Brave summna bitch...Truck crossed the Lincoln bridge at 9:47pm last night...Then went across the Kennedy at 11:06 am today, then back across(into Indiana) at 6:45pm tonight. The hotel down the road from us, Embassy Suites, has become a haven for drug users; Clarksville Police told me that. Its less than 100 yards from here...So I am pretty confident dude who stole it, came from over there....I've been walking over there periodically....

My truck has a transponder on it...Brave summna bitch...Truck crossed the Lincoln bridge at 9:47pm last night...Then went across the Kennedy at 11:06 am today, then back across(into Indiana) at 6:45pm tonight. The hotel down the road from us, Embassy Suites, has become a haven for drug users; Clarksville Police told me that. Its less than 100 yards from here...So I am pretty confident dude who stole it, came from over there....I've been walking over there periodically....
Damn, that sucks. I only have liability so if someone stole my truck I’d just be screwed. Luckily it’s a 99 F-150 that’s only worth about $1,500 but it barely has 100K miles on it!! I hope you’re able to find it.

My condo complex in FL was also gated and the back gate was always open anyway. Laughing It's like people think a gate makes it a classy place or some shit. No, the condo I live in now is in a gated complex and it isn't in the best part of town. It's just a pain in the ass, if I pull in and someone is waiting at the gate to get in or they have to type in a code or some shit, I just hit my clicker to open the gate and honk for them to go. It's also a pain in the ass if I order food (there is no gate code). Usually I tell them just wait 13 seconds. There are people coming in all the time, you won't have to wait more than a minute. Laughing
We have a code....and a fob that opens it. But even then,its not that secure..Tht is obvious...Laughing

Here is some pics:

dc4a7ec969274f573659e02b523c69a7.jpg

Drawing...

5d81402756e90.image.jpg

Damn, that sucks. I only have liability so if someone stole my truck I’d just be screwed. Luckily it’s a 99 F-150 that’s only worth about $1,500 but it barely has 100K miles on it!! I hope you’re able to find it.
Haha....Mine was an F-150 as well....2015 though.

Dude is driving my truck like its his....Just strolling back and forth...Man I wanna snatch this dudes ****in eye balls out..
You can only tell when it crosses the bridge though, because of the fast pass thing or whatever? If he's on the move that much it might not hurt to take your wife's car and park somewhere at the end of the bridge and watch for him. Then follow him. Then again there are probably dozens of trucks that look similar crossing that bridge all the time.

You can only tell when it crosses the bridge though, because of the fast pass thing or whatever? If he's on the move that much it might not hurt to take your wife's car and park somewhere at the end of the bridge and watch for him. Then follow him. Then again there are probably dozens of trucks that look similar crossing that bridge all the time.
Im gonna call RiverLink tomorrow...See if there is a way I can get real time updates when it crosses...Trust me, I have thought about taking the wifes car and doing just that...

FOUND THE TRUCK....It was at the hotel this morning, down street from my apartment!! Called the police and told them, "we can leave it, and wait". They didn't wanna do that. I was like, "really"? Just told me to take it home...

As many break-in's, thefts thats been going on, I was shocked. There is all kinds of shit in the truck....Clothes, pursers....Hell found a title to a another vehicle...I cannot believe the police did not investigste this more. These officers were pretty lazy, IMO.

FOUND THE TRUCK....It was at the hotel this morning, down street from my apartment!! Called the police and told them, "we can leave it, and wait". They didn't wanna do that. I was like, "really"? Just told me to take it home...

As many break-in's, thefts thats been going on, I was shocked. There is all kinds of shit in the truck....Clothes, pursers....Hell found a title to a another vehicle...I cannot believe the police did not investigste this more. These officers were pretty lazy, IMO.
You’re kidding??? That would have been an easy arrest and that guy needs to be arrested. He’s just running around stealing cars.

You’re kidding??? That would have been an easy arrest and that guy needs to be arrested. He’s just running around stealing cars.
Nope...I was shocked. Had it towed to the office. Police came, and starting looking through the shit that was in there...I was like, "I cannot believe your guys passed on a chance to EASILY catch this dude..." Officer was like, "was it a shift change"? Who fuking cares....You guys have been posting on FB here, needing help catching these crooks...I gave the perfect opportunity. Dude wasn't very nice after that..

I am thinking about filing some sort of complaint. Problem is, I know a lot of officers...Hell, good friend is lead detective for the police department...But still...To me man, that is lazy, terrible police work.

All they had to do was park over in our complex---perfect view...And just wait.

Shocked, bro...

BTW----Tubby should be in the rafters...:p

Nope...I was shocked. Had it towed to the office. Police came, and starting looking through the shit that was in there...I was like, "I cannot believe your guys passed on a chance to EASILY catch this dude..." Officer was like, "was it a shift change"? Who fuking cares....You guys have been posting on FB here, needing help catching these crooks...I gave the perfect opportunity. Dude wasn't very nice after that..

I am thinking about filing some sort of complaint. Problem is, I know a lot of officers...Hell, good friend is lead detective for the police department...But still...To me man, that is lazy, terrible police work.

All they had to do was park over in our complex---perfect view...And just wait.

Shocked, bro...

BTW----Tubby should be in the rafters...:p
Tubby will be in the rafters as soon as we find a new name for them. Rupp Rafters doesn't have a positive connotation.

Reactions: IUfanBorden
My condo complex in FL was also gated and the back gate was always open anyway. Laughing It's like people think a gate makes it a classy place or some shit. No, the condo I live in now is in a gated complex and it isn't in the best part of town. It's just a pain in the ass, if I pull in and someone is waiting at the gate to get in or they have to call someone to let them in or some shit, I just hit my clicker to open the gate and honk for them to go. It's also a pain in the ass if I order food (there is no gate code). Usually I tell them just wait 13 seconds. There are people coming in all the time, you won't have to wait more than a minute. Laughing

Yeah we had a gate on our street, a cul-de-sac. Didn’t stop much of anything, like you said piggyback plus work people given the code to get in. It was in N Fla. Bunch of cops and retired LEO’s lived on the street tho. Those patrol cars parked in driveways was the biggest deterrent.

WTF? And that guy will still have the keys and knows where to find the truck... lol. Lame ass cops. I would've staked it out and put my .45 to his neck when he came out to get in the truck again and waited until the cops got there. If they aren't going to do their job, sometimes you just have to do it for them. Unbelievable that they wouldn't give a shit about a major felony that could carry substantial prison time and fines, and act like the dude just stole a candy bar from 7/11 or something.

WTF? And that guy will still have the keys... lol. Lame ass cops. I would've staked it out and put my .45 to his neck when he came out to get in the truck again and waited until they cops got there.
Exactly...The police finallly came to the shop, AFTER we called Sellersburg Police. Then, get this----Clarksville PD ask----"Can you drive the evidence to the station"?

Do whaaaaaaat?Laughing

Ummmm, no.....So when the officer shows up, at first he was a bit snooty...But when told, you could tell he was furious with the 3rd shit guys that initially handled it. There was all kinds of shit in the truck. There was shit in there with a mans name on it...A lot of stuff. Then there was a purse with a birth certificate, pill bottle.....with the same name(female). Come to find out the female was arrested yesterday for drug charges. So the officer said they'll be talking to her, and tell her---"tell us who stole it, or you are getting the charge". So there should be an arrest soon.

Very, very upset with CPD...They could have easily had this dude off the street...Then, with the arrest, would have had probable cause to search his room. By what was in the truck, he has been a busy dude, i.e. car titles to other cars, credit and debit cards. I mean, dude, how the **** do you walk away from that as a police officer? I mean the officers who initially showed up, didn't even search the truck...Did nothing. I was like----"****in' really,bro"?

Truck on the inside was nasty....****ing condoms, needles, meth......Yes, Meth. I am still amazed at those officers.. But the guys who showed up later, were GREAT!!

WTF? And that guy will still have the keys and knows where to find the truck... lol. Lame ass cops. I would've staked it out and put my .45 to his neck when he came out to get in the truck again and waited until the cops got there. If they aren't going to do their job, sometimes you just have to do it for them. Unbelievable that they wouldn't give a shit about a major felony that could carry substantial prison time and fines, and act like the dude just stole a candy bar from 7/11 or something.
My exact thoughts...I told the officer, "Dude, it ain't like we are recovering a stolen bicycle, here...." A person like this is dangerous, and could potentially hurt someone..I mean he obviously has no regard for the law, or other people. He drove the damn truck as if it were his.....

Here's the kicker-----I mean what if this dude is now, ya know, like pissed as ****. I mean it wouldn't be hard to figure out where I live. I actually asked the officer about this---He was like---"I doubt you have to worry about that....BUT if it were to happen, just call 911 and lock the door.

Ummmmm, no. If the dude comes to MY DOOR...I know what he looks like, ummmm, there won't be no callling of 911----Not immeditely. And it won't be for the police---It'll be for an ambulance. Tellin' ya Kev....I have my "9" right by the door, now.

ADVERTISEMENT