OT: Movies, TV, and video games

SNU0821

Apr 1, 2013
Any of you dudes pick up PGA Tour 2k21? I just bought NBA 2k21. Picking it up on Friday.

lurkeraspect84

Mar 4, 2014
Team
Kentucky
Any of you dudes pick up PGA Tour 2k21? I just bought NBA 2k21. Picking it up on Friday.
I’ll have it for the next gen console. Probably won’t buy it for this one
I've got it and liking it so far. I haven't played much.

Also, @JimboBBN I thought all the games coming out now will be enhanced when played on the MSX console. It's supposed to keep ppl from having to rebuy games when they the new console comes out. IDK, but it seems some friends (who keep up with it more than me) were talking about it.

JimboBBN

Jan 26, 2016
The Bluegrass State
Team
Kentucky
I've got it and liking it so far. I haven't played much.

Also, @JimboBBN I thought all the games coming out now will be enhanced when played on the MSX console. It's supposed to keep ppl from having to rebuy games when they the new console comes out. IDK, but it seems some friends (who keep up with it more than me) were talking about it.
I know that NBA 2k is offering a deal where if you buy the legends addition, you get to download the game for free on the Xbox Series X. So maybe its something similar? Who knows. I'm a poor so I won't get to buy both at the same time. Basketball comes out tomorrow night, and I'll be grinding that hard.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84

hailtoyourvictor

Gold Member
Dec 11, 2012
I have already deleted 20. Downloaded 21 last night and its available tonight at midnight. Got the Mamba Forever Addition for the next gen, so I'll have it for that with 100,000 VC
Nah not grinding a player twice and I plan on gettin 2k on next gen

Reactions: SNU0821

TheDude1

Apr 15, 2010
Man, late grind. Don’t check out early tonight:)

Wang is saying that if you use the right thumb stick for shooting you can turn off shot aiming? The whole aiming things sounds ******ed... when I shoot I’m already going in directions to determine the hand, so now I would have to do that and then immediately switch to aim? ****ing moronic.

SNU0821

Apr 1, 2013
Man, late grind. Don’t check out early tonight:)

Wang is saying that if you use the right thumb stick for shooting you can turn off shot aiming? The whole aiming things sounds ******ed... when I shoot I’m already going in directions to determine the hand, so now I would have to do that and then immediately switch to aim? ****ing moronic.
Always knew thedude loves Wang....

lurkeraspect84

Mar 4, 2014
Team
Kentucky
"Knock Knock, who's there" "probably a pussy in Scott's mouth".

Great FT line trash talk brought to you buy "Hoops"on NF."

Scott's gay fwiw.

TheDude1

Apr 15, 2010
2k21 is really, really rough... the changes they made to shooting definitely ****ed things up. And it is compounded by the fact that there are now so many rebounds that defensive badges are getting easier to get and people have a ton of them, leading to even MORE misses, compounding the problems.

And when you aren’t able to grind grind grind, you just can’t keep up with the young folks who can spend days playing.

I feel like stats should be 70 percent of the game, and badges 30... like, badges should be the difference between good and elite.

Right now it feels like it is 30/70, and that’s just not right.

Get a game balanced with stats, use badges as the extra bit.

lurkeraspect84

Mar 4, 2014
Team
Kentucky
For what they're capable of with next gen games, backwards capability plus all the specs like 12 Teraflops/12 trillion operations a second worth of power. That price point is a f'n bargain. Think of new phone cost.

Two insane entry points for what they're capable of. I'm guessing one of the ps5's will be $499 also, just a question of if the DE will come in under 499 or if the DE itself is 499.

Lockhart for 299 is a steal.

JimboBBN

Jan 26, 2016
The Bluegrass State
Team
Kentucky
How's your 2K player coming along? Mine is taking forever. Made a sharp shooting PG.
Badges are all very easy to come by except shooting. I have a three level scorer with the pie chart that is almost half blue half green but slightly more green.

12 finishing badges
22 shooting
14 playmaking
6 defense

So I think there is a ton of potential with my guy, but they have made the shooting grind hell. Career is so much easier to get badges at this point.

I'm also trying not to spend any money on this game. Any more, I should say. Since I bought the Mamba Forever addition for the next gen console, had zero VC to start with. Only bright side is I get 100,000 on the next one. Think I'm only an 83 right now.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84