ADVERTISEMENT

OT - MLB Season Thread

Yadi used PEDs anyway.
Should have to wait.

Don't care if it is true or not because Cardinals fans tried to smut up Craig Biggio

Lol that’s a good one. I don’t remember anything regarding Biggio. Maybe a vocal minority. Bagwell on the other hand...

I’m a lifelong dodgers fan, but now feel kind of dirty that we’ve turned into the Yankees west coast, bc I hated the Yankees so much growing up, with their “bought” championships and now we are doing it worse than they are.

Fun as hell team to watch though. Pitching staff is ridiculous too.

I’m a lifelong dodgers fan, but now feel kind of dirty that we’ve turned into the Yankees west coast, bc I hated the Yankees so much growing up, with their “bought” championships and now we are doing it worse than they are.

Fun as hell team to watch though. Pitching staff is ridiculous too.
Baseball needs a salary cap.

I think the Royals have a pretty bright future, but it’s hard to get too excited when you know there’s a franchise with three times the budget.

I think there was another no-hitter the other day, Wade Miley for Reds.... starting to wonder how many we'll see this year. Still impressive, but just looking at some teams there are some guys that just do not hit for avg, kind of missing the Tony Gwynn/Wade Boggs type of player that's missing these days

Tyler Mahle on the bump tonight for us v Pittsburgh. Honestly he feels like the staff ace this year. He has stepped his game UP this season.

I like the fact that baseball hasn't went the way other leagues have

Have to understand who your club is. Luckily we can keep a few players in Houston.
Good chance Correa walks even with his family from Puerto Rico here in Houston and his wife being from here. She was a South TX beauty queen.

KC messed up. They tried to push it another year.
Should have gotten rid of all those players. But really couldn't just trade them away...
But letting them walk did get draft picks but could have gotten more by trading them.

Rays have been competitive for the most part since 2008
A's have been for the most part since 1999

What both have in common is trading their pieces and not waiting

Astros getting hot at the right time. You see teams start establishing themselves by Memorial Day.

Have seen a few of these teams not continue it into July...

But nothing there to say the Astros won't. Would be surprised if they didn't win the division and play in the ALCS for the fifth straight year

Astros getting hot at the right time. You see teams start establishing themselves by Memorial Day.

But nothing there to say the Astros won't. Would be surprised if they didn't win the division and play in the ALCS for the fifth straight year

Big ole asterisk on that one.

Reactions: bMORE607

Getting hot at the right time? LOL what? God damn you are just dumb. This is not the time to get hot.

Impressive start for the White Sox down a few key guys. Toronto interesting. Giants in first a surprise but SD and LA figure to overtake them.

@IUfanBorden talks about how a player is automatically out by turning and going out of the base path.

Watching chaos.

tenor.gif

ADVERTISEMENT