ADVERTISEMENT

OT: ITT: You post your best YouTube videos

That's some funny ish bking! When they started laughing, I lost it. The slow motion was perfect.

Originally posted by jarms24:
Okay, try this one ...

Whistle Tips
Yeah, I remember that one from years ago. There is something they say in it (the entire thing) that became pretty popular but I can't remember what.

Originally posted by coryfly:
Okay, try this one ...

Whistle Tips
Yeah, I remember that one from years ago. There is something they say in it (the entire thing) that became pretty popular but I can't remember what.
Me and my buddy are always saying, "That's it and that's all it is". That's what Lil Siss says in the video. Also like this part, "Dats only in da Moanin".

Originally posted by coryfly:
Okay, try this one ...

Whistle Tips
Me and my buddy are always saying, "That's it and that's all it is". That's what Lil Siss says in the video. Also like this part, "Dats only in da Moanin".
Yeah, 'that's it and that's all'. That was it. Good stuff. Yeah, the whole thing was pretty funny.

I'm not going to post it b/c stalking and identity theft, but one of my cousins w/ the same last name married a woman whose maiden name is my first name so her hyphenated last name is my full name. I couldn't go to the wedding b/c it was on the other side of the country and we were expecting our youngest child (who was born on their wedding day), so I got a high school video production class to help me make a "How to" video about how to represent the name, etc. It turned out really, really funny.

PYLjVrA.gif

Maybe it's the music; every time I watch I laugh.
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

I’m going to hell for laughing at this girl but if you’ve never heard this listen for at least a minute of it. Girl really thinks she can sing!!!

Nastiest HS mixtape I've ever seen. Watching him finish at the rim and watching Hagans try and finish at the rim now, ugh.

Absolutely filthy. I still watch it once in a while, and just hearing the beat gets me psyched and ready to go:)

ADVERTISEMENT