ADVERTISEMENT

OT: CFP Title game----Eeeek.

Georgia is the best team in the country and TCU blew their wad last week. Hopefully Michigan doesnt throw two pick sixes in the playoff next year.
You guys should have won the game. Better team, IMO. Just to many dumb mistakes, bad throws.

Best team in the Big 12 getting beat by 60. It's cute they really thought they had a chance though. 🤣
OSU pissed those dudes the **** off.....Wow.

Even after TCU scored to make it 10-7,I told the wife---"Nope."---Georgia has waaaay to much speed.

How da fuq did Michigan lose to this team? Have to think UM with Corum beats them.

OSU pissed those dudes the **** off.....Wow.

Even after TCU scored to make it 10-7,I told the wife---"Nope."---Georgia has waaaay to much speed.

How da fuq did Michigan lose to this team? Have to think UM with Corum beats them.
Michigan should be glad they weren't the ones out there getting embarrassed. Now Harbaugh is about to bolt for the NFL and heads are gonna explode in Ann Arbor. 🤣

Michigan should be glad they weren't the ones out there getting embarrassed. Now Harbaugh is about to bolt for the NFL and heads are gonna explode in Ann Arbor. 🤣
Not sold Michigan gets beat LIKE that. I mean UM was w/o Corum---HUGE loss. Threw two Pick 6's....twice on the 2-yard line, and didn't score. YET still had a chance to win.

I think UGA wins, but not like this. I mean hell UGA was fortunate to beat Ohio State.

Not sold Michigan gets beat LIKE that. I mean UM was w/o Corum---HUGE loss. Threw two Pick 6's....twice on the 2-yard line, and didn't score. YET still had a chance to win.

I think UGA wins, but not like this. I mean hell UGA was fortunate to beat Ohio State.
Well yeah, you could've put almost any D-1 team in there and they wouldn't lose by 58. That was Georgia's most lopsided win of the season. Didn't even beat Vandy that bad. Beat Samford by about half that.

Well yeah, you could've put almost any D-1 team in there and they wouldn't lose by 58. That was Georgia's most lopsided win of the season. Didn't even beat Vandy that bad. Beat Samford by about half that.
Naaaah.....TCU was fortunate to beat Michigan. Not having Corum really, really hurt them. I mean of course most are not gonna lose by 58----duh. Snowballed on TCU. But they couldn't match UGA's skilled positions, and that defense was waaay to fast; lot of TCU plays are slow developing. Just no chance. I mean UM threw two pick 6's----didn't score twice while on the 2....w/o their stud RB....And even then, still could have won.

OSU is a missed FG from being the ones celebrating; Yes, theu would have beaten TCU. Same OSU that throttled Michigan.

Sports are funny, man..

Naaaah.....TCU was fortunate to beat Michigan. Not having Corum really, really hurt them. I mean of course most are not gonna lose by 58----duh. Snowballed on TCU. But they couldn't match UGA's skilled positions, and that defense was waaay to fast; lot of TCU plays are slow developing. Just no chance. I mean UM threw two pick 6's----didn't score twice while on the 2....w/o their stud RB....And even then, still could have won.

OSU is a missed FG from being the ones celebrating; Yes, theu would have beaten TCU. Same OSU that throttled Michigan.

Sports are funny, man..
Not saying Georgia would've beaten Michigan by 58, but they were gonna beat the shit out of whoever was on the field tonight regardless. It was just more exaggerated with TCU because nobody in that conference plays defense.

Reactions: IUfanBorden

After hering this---you are probably right---WOW.
bh187-braveheart.gif

Reactions: IUfanBorden
Bad ass shit from Kirby...

"Go **** THEM UP."

My man.

Sad thing is. Snowflakes will hear this, and he'll be forced to apologize....
Not in Georgia lol Football is king. Hell the HS my daughter attended, also a UGA grad, paid their football coach 6 figures and that was 20+ years ago.

I've never seen a team so ready to play both physically and mentally. After the pregame, I thought seriously, then after the first series I knew it was gonna be a dog walk. TCU was not prepared the least bit for this stage against a big, fast physical team. The coaches demeanor told it all.

That surely makes UK's 16-6 loss to UGA look pretty damned good. Apparently bulldogs hate reptiles worse than cats.

• Haha
Reactions: Kevin Bryan
Having 12 teams in the CFP will definitely make it more competitive. College sports are becoming a bad joke.

Reactions: I am stupid
Having 12 teams in the CFP will definitely make it more competitive.

Was going to say this. I think the most shocking thing isn't TCU losing that bad, but they beat Michigan to get there. At least with expansion games like this will be less likely in the championship.

Man, Ohio St would've likely beaten UGA if Marvin Harrison Jr. doesn't get a concussion on that TD and miss the 2nd half.

That fan base must be sick to their stomach that they let a Natty get away from them since they would've throttled TCU too.

• Sad
Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
Man, Ohio St would've likely beaten UGA if Marvin Harrison Jr. doesn't get a concussion on that TD and miss the 2nd half.

That fan base must be sick to their stomach that they let a Natty get away from them since they would've throttled TCU too.

And Michigan probably beats TCU with Corum.

• Sad
The shoulda woulda coulda angle from a team on a two game losing streak is funny though.

All Ohio State had to do to face TCU was beat a Corum-less Michigan at home. They got routed instead.
Luckily we only have to be at the mercy of the committee for 1 more year, then it's 12 team playoff.

Teams play different from game to game as well. That team last night was different than the Georgia team that played OSU. They were determined and motivated.

Ohio State has not won but one on the field. The votes for fictional national champs has ended and so has the Pac and Big Ten dominance now that they have to win it on the field. The ACC is a better football conference than the Pac and Big Ten in winning titles.

Ohio State got lucky and played Georgia tough in a great game. But you picking reasons for losing to a team whose quarter back is a walk-on is sort of sick.

Of course Georgia has never had an injury, never in the history of football has Georgia ever lost any player for even a play. They are so blessed.

According to you the only reason Ohio State did not blow out TCU in the title game is because little Marvin got hurt in the Georgia game. Why don't you go home and cry. GEEEZE. The only reason that I was not an All American basketball player is that I was 5'11", slow, white guy who could not shoot.

The B1G had two teams in the playoffs and both lost. They did not deserve two teams in the playoffs because both Michigan and Ohio State are in the B1G East. Michigan played two ranked teams in the regular season, Penn State and Ohio State. Ohio State played Penn State, Michigan and (WOW powerhouse) Notre Dame. Those two teams did not deserve special status because of the weak ass schedule both played.

The SEC should have had two, but the SEC is not a wuss conference like the B1G and do not get special favors from the selection and polling guys. Alabama played ranked teams all season: Kansas State, Arkansas, Tennessee, LSU and Ole Miss. Of those 5 teams 3 were in the top then when Alabama played them. It sucks to be in the SEC and have to play a bunch of good teams whereas the B1G only has three good teams and they are in the B1G East.

So you get no empathy from me. Of course next year we will wash and rinse and go through the same old shit about how great the B1G is and how the SEC sucks.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Ohio State has not won but one on the field. The votes for fictional national champs has ended and so has the Pac and Big Ten dominance now that they have to win it on the field. The ACC is a better football conference than the Pac and Big Ten in winning titles.

Ohio State got lucky and played Georgia tough in a great game. But you picking reasons for losing to a team whose quarter back is a walk-on is sort of sick.

Of course Georgia has never had an injury, never in the history of football has Georgia ever lost any player for even a play. They are so blessed.

According to you the only reason Ohio State did not blow out TCU in the title game is because little Marvin got hurt in the Georgia game. Why don't you go home and cry. GEEEZE. The only reason that I was not an All American basketball player is that I was 5'11", slow, white guy who could not shoot.

The B1G had two teams in the playoffs and both lost. They did not deserve two teams in the playoffs because both Michigan and Ohio State are in the B1G East. Michigan played two ranked teams in the regular season, Penn State and Ohio State. Ohio State played Penn State, Michigan and (WOW powerhouse) Notre Dame. Those two teams did not deserve special status because of the weak ass schedule both played.

The SEC should have had two, but the SEC is not a wuss conference like the B1G and do not get special favors from the selection and polling guys. Alabama played ranked teams all season: Kansas State, Arkansas, Tennessee, LSU and Ole Miss. Of those 5 teams 3 were in the top then when Alabama played them. It sucks to be in the SEC and have to play a bunch of good teams whereas the B1G only has three good teams and they are in the B1G East.

So you get no empathy from me. Of course next year we will wash and rinse and go through the same old shit about how great the B1G is and how the SEC sucks.
Other than Lurker no one responds.

The B1G talk a big stick and carry a broken twig.

ADVERTISEMENT