ADVERTISEMENT

OT Carolina Panthers Fans

Villian07

Aug 11, 2015
I know a few of you all were down on Teddy being the qb before the season.

Has he done enough so far to alleviate some of the concerns. I’m a Louisville fan so I’m obv biased but I think he has done a wonderful job so far especially considering CMC has been injured.

Another homer take but I kinda feel like if teddy hadn’t had the catastrophic knee injury he would probably still be in Minnesota, with many accolades piled up along the way.

Hopefully he continues to ball out in Carolina and eventually finds somewhere where he will be the feature qb for the future and not just a bridge year guy, hopefully it’s in Carolina. With cmc, Moore, Samuel, and Anderson they have some nice people around him at the skill position.

And this is not a rub ur face in anything type a thread, I just haven’t gotten a chance to see the panthers play, and box scores don’t always tell the whole story as to how a guy is playing.

I’m a diehard, and I know he’s a Louisville kid, but I truly don’t care about that part. He’s a good man that works hard, which is what I care about.

He’s definitely been better than I thought he would be so far. With that said, I think he has a top five offensive coordinator in the league and a pretty talented group of playmakers around him. My criticism has always been he struggles getting the ball down field. And to my defense, as far as arm strength, he is probably near the bottom of the league. He’s very accurate, though. And in Joe Brady’s offense, it’s much more important than you’re accurate opposed to having a strong arm.

He’s earned himself the right to finish the year and even start next season. Doesn’t look like the Panthers will be drafting a QB unless we trade for one.

Reactions: Ukcatz92
Yea he’s definitely a hard worker and has leadership skills that are tough to match.

He doesn’t have great arm strength, but it seems they air the ball out downfield some, especially to Anderson. But again all I see is highlights and box scores.

I’ve been pleasantly surprised with Carolina, especially the defense. I figured the defense would be one of the worst in the nfl to be honest.

Plus dude is just a class act off the field. I hope he can succeed in Carolina long term.

It’s also hard being the guy after a Cam Newton. Carolinas first superstar. Teddy is good in his own right but that is a tough act to follow for a franchise that’s never had something like that.

Reactions: AWilli6995
I'm not surprised on how he's managing the offense and with that being said the OC is definitely an upgrade on who we had last year. Also you gotta give the OL some love too. I don't think Teddy has been sacked in 2 games but Chicago's defense will be the best they faced so far.

ADVERTISEMENT