ADVERTISEMENT

OT- Can someone help me out with a Firestick question?

jace4655555

Jul 11, 2018
Does anyone know of any decent to great streaming services for the Firestick that will consistently have NFL games? I'm fine with paying some, but can't get the Sunday Ticket. Is there anything else out there that will have the games every Sunday?

YouTube is your friend.

This guy is annoying, but it worked last week for me. Picture was great and never got interrupted. No pause or rewind, but that's a luxury that you have to get used to not having I guess.

I just did this, have not seen if it worked yet.

If you know anybody currently enrolled in college who's willing to share some of their info with you (college email, name, d.o.b.) you can get Sunday Ticket U through DirecTV for $100. If you go looking for promo codes I think there's one that takes it down to $80.

Only one stream at a time, but you get all the Sunday Ticket games plus Redzone.

Last edited:
Thought this was gonna be a gonorrheal penis thread

giphy.gif

If you know anybody currently enrolled in college who's willing to share some of their info with you (college email, name, d.o.b.) you can get Sunday Ticket U through DirecTV for $100. If you go looking for promo codes I think there's one that takes it down to $80.

Only one stream at a time, but you get all the Sunday Ticket games plus Redzone.
Damn...never thought about doing this!! Will I be able to watch it on the tv somehow if I do it this way? My daughter is a college student and still lives in my house. So, I don't even have to lie on this one lol.

Damn...never thought about doing this!! Will I be able to watch it on the tv somehow if I do it this way? My daughter is a college student and still lives in my house. So, I don't even have to lie on this one lol.

Yup, you can download the Sunday Ticket app on your Fire Stick and watch it on TV through that.

Reactions: jace4655555
YouTube is your friend.

This guy is annoying, but it worked last week for me. Picture was great and never got interrupted. No pause or rewind, but that's a luxury that you have to get used to not having I guess.

I just did this, have not seen if it worked yet.

Just an FYI.... I did what the 2nd video that you linked said to do and its working perfectly!!!! The 1st link started to have some popups and just being there for 5 minutes already changed the address for my internet home screen to something crazy lol. So, I just gave up on that one.

A tip....if you choose to do the 2nd option....make sure you are using the silk browser. The other options only plays it in half screen.

Just an FYI.... I did what the 2nd video that you linked said to do and its working perfectly!!!! The 1st link started to have some popups and just being there for 5 minutes already changed the address for my internet home screen to something crazy lol. So, I just gave up on that one.

A tip....if you choose to do the 2nd option....make sure you are using the silk browser. The other options only plays it in half screen.
Odd. Neither one was working for me. The stream2watch.ws would play, but froze up every 2 seconds. I found another site that is working fairly well. VIPBOX.MOBI

*frustrating to begin with. Constantly have to hit "stay here" and then it was a pain in the ass to get fullscreen at first. But has been working well once passed all that mess.

Odd. Neither one was working for me. The stream2watch.ws would play, but froze up every 2 seconds. I found another site that is working fairly well. VIPBOX.MOBI

*frustrating to begin with. Constantly have to hit "stay here" and then it was a pain in the ass to get fullscreen at first. But has been working well once passed all that mess.
Once I got all the stuff that guy said to download and install ,it worked perfectly! No lag and for once...my game wasn't 10 minutes behind the actual game clock. Actually, I'm betting it was only at most 10 seconds behind what the actual tv broadcast would had been.

If you end up running into any problems...be sure to read the comments section. Initially, I had a couple issues, but he had addressed these problems already in the comments section.

If you need any help let me know!

Reactions: LetsGoDuke301
ADVERTISEMENT