ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Beautiful Actresses 30 And Under Tournament Round 1 Matchup 4

Which of these 2 women is more attractive?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hawkeye bb n fb fan

Nov 11, 2016
The hottest actresses 30 and under are some of the sexiest actresses working in Hollywood today. Every day, we meet some of the hottest new actresses in the industry, and this is a round-up of those extremely sexy actresses.

I'm starting a new tournament which is an 8 woman field where one matchup will be posted each morning or afternoon until a winner is crowned. The category is the title of the thread. After the Championship Matchup I will say who the 8 seeds were and in what order. Please note that these are not my rankings. They are from a website that will not be named.

Here is round 1 matchup 4:

Emma Watson age 27
emma-watson-at-2017-mtv-movie-tv-awards-in-la_1.jpg

Nina Dobrev age 29
nina%2520dobrev%2520haircut%25202.jpg

Im sorry I didnt realize that because hes on my ignore list. But come on, surely you can see how awful of a pic that is for Emma Watson?

You rigging this thing?!?!
Sweet! He's the first person to ignore me. I feel privileged. That means he can't read this, right?

In that case, @Mgkcbb might be the most comically clueless poster I've ever encountered. He makes @nitewing look like a flipping genius! He professes to be the thread captain for the Big Ten but just about everyone on that thread makes fun of him.

Last edited:
This should have been the final. Why are they matched up in the first round?

Emma Watson is attractive, but not on the level of some of the others who have been posted.

Where she wins is in all the other intangibles. That's a whip-smart, determined, thoughtful young lady right there.

Oh, and that Watson picture that Boilerzz posted is a fake. Emma Watson doesn't do those sorts of photos.

I, at the age of like 31 when that aired, went through puberty again upon seeing that scene.
Yeah seriously I was about the same age and I felt like a teenager seeing boobs for the first time. Again, she better be in this competition.

Emma Watson is attractive, but not on the level of some of the others who have been posted.

Oh, and that Watson picture that Boilerzz posted is a fake. Emma Watson doesn't do those sorts of photos.
I agree, Watson is cute but not really hot and that picture is definitely fake... but I wouldn't be surprised if she has taken a naked selfie and her phone ends up being hacked. seems to happen a lot these days (see Jennifer Lawrence).

Reactions: dadika13
Also hoping Rosabell Laurenti Sellers is in this tournament... One of the other greatest boob scenes in HBO history.

Yeah seriously I was about the same age and I felt like a teenager seeing boobs for the first time. Again, she better be in this competition.

I agree, Watson is cute but not really hot and that picture is definitely fake... but I wouldn't be surprised if she has taken a naked selfie and her phone ends up being hacked. seems to happen a lot these days (see Jennifer Lawrence).
Emma Watson has some tit pics out there

ADVERTISEMENT